PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

I'm trying to play Warframe and it works just fine but after every single mission I get "failed to connect to server" and I lose the progress I've made...

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

"You're probably going to want to fire up your PS3s and keep an eye on the PS Store tomorrow," an Atlus representative mentioned today over at the Megaten Reddit community.

Legend

"You're probably going to want to fire up your PS3s and keep an eye on the PS Store tomorrow," an Atlus representative mentioned today over at the Megaten Reddit community.

New Persona Avatars!!!

Raven

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/06/assassins-creed-iii-animation-director-jonathan-cooper-joins-naughty-dog/

So Naughty Dog gets a new animation director from Ubisoft and we don't have a million articles about it yet? Could it be that it's only interesting if it looks like DOOOOOOOOOM for Sony?

Dr. Pezus

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/06/assassins-creed-iii-animation-director-jonathan-cooper-joins-naughty-dog/

So Naughty Dog gets a new animation director from Ubisoft and we don't have a million articles about it yet? Could it be that it's only interesting if it looks like DOOOOOOOOOM for Sony?

But it's ACIII, man. DOOOOOM

7H3

I'm trying to play Warframe and it works just fine but after every single mission I get "failed to connect to server" and I lose the progress I've made...

dang I thought they fixed that issue... you can file a report with DE and they should compensate your rewards I think... but if you call them they'll tell you the game is still in beta LOL
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

dang I thought they fixed that issue... you can file a report with DE and they should compensate your rewards I think... but if you call them they'll tell you the game is still in beta LOL

How do I file a report? Also, I just figured this out after having played many games. I was wondering where all my stuff and progress went...

Xevross

How do I file a report? Also, I just figured this out after having played many games. I was wondering where all my stuff and progress went...

I'm a bit annoyed they haven't fixed warframe yet, I only got it so I could play it with a friend but the party system is bugged for us and its impossible for us to get into a game together. When I researched it I found that it had been an unfixed bug for months. I haven't checked to see if its still bugged for a while though.

7H3

I think you have to go their website and file a ticket or something with the online support/help
Legend
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Riderz1337

You Can Get the God of War Collection for Free for Vita and PS3 if You Have PlayStation Plus

Looks like someone at Sony Entertainment Network pressed the wrong combination of buttons, as you can currently get the full version of the newly released God of War Collection for free if you have PlayStation Plus and you live in North America.

All you have to do is to go to the storefront, grab the free full game trials of God of War HD and God of War II HD for PS3. Then go to the God of War Collection (or search it on the storefront directly on your Vita), and select the PS Vita version. For some strange glitch of the cross-buy feature it'll be free, and you'll be able to "purchase" it.

Once purchased, it'll be all yours to download and play, and as the proverbial cherry on top, the cross-buy feature will go full circle and you'll also own the digital PS3 version.
This could definitely help those that, like me, own the retail disc version of the collection for PS3, and saw themselves excluded from the cross-buy deal.

Of course, since this is a most probably a glitch and not Sony Computer Entertainment feeling unbelievably generous, you may want to do the whole process as soon as possible, since it's not going to last long. Assuming that exploiting this kind of mistake agrees with your moral compass, of course.

Original Source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/06/you-can-get-the-god-of-war-collection-for-free-for-vita-and-ps3-if-you-have-playstation-plus/
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

Well, fudge. Does this work in Europe? I'd love the collection on Vita.

Also, aren't the PSP games coming to Vita as well?

Go Up