Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

Just saw that today.

Disagree lol. Plus Godzilla just looked super dorky. Reminded me of the tv shows with a man in a suit.

I think you should just stay drunk from now on. That way I won't feel compelled to hurt you for saying such rubbish.

Legend

I think you should just stay drunk from now on. That way I won't feel compelled to hurt you for saying such rubbish.

The critics agree with me.

Thats what made it so great, they kept that look, he also had this arrogant cocky look to him that i just loved.  and the way he dealt the final blow was awesome.   I would have liked to see more monster vs monster action, but i got that is was teasing and building up.  It sets up well for later movies.

The thing that bugs me,  in all godzilla movies.  The shoot him with rockets, tank shells, .50 cal miniguns and they dont do shame. and everyone in the army should be aware of this.  Why is it that when there is like 4-5 soldiers alone and are faced with it, do they start shooting like its going to do something.  Like for fudge sake run lol

Agree to disagree then hahaha.

Do agree about the shooting thing though. However I was really impressed with the military in this movie. I am so tired of the "head military guy is cocky and arrogant" trope. He wasn't made out as a bad guy, yay!

Raven

The critics agree with me.

Lol fudge the critics. They said Avatar was an amazing movie.

Dr. Pezus

The critics agree with me.Agree to disagree then hahaha.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/godzilla_2014/

Pretty good scores if you ask me

Also, of course the military guy was good. It's Heisenberg!

Keep in mind that I haven't seen the movie, so I don't know if he actually plays that guy lol.

Legend

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/godzilla_2014/

Pretty good scores if you ask me

Also, of course the military guy was good. It's Heisenberg!

Keep in mind that I haven't seen the movie, so I don't know if he actually plays that guy lol.

I bet you a month of sig control you'll be disappointed. Raven and Bwest know what I mean :9

Dr. Pezus

I bet you a month of sig control you'll be disappointed. Raven and Bwest know what I mean :9

Nah, I already know what to expect by now. Spoilers, spoilers everywhere.

Raven

Go watch the movie, Pezus. I enjoyed it, Bwest enjoyed it, and my whole family enjoyed it.

Legend

Go watch the movie, Pezus. I enjoyed it, Bwest enjoyed it, and my whole family enjoyed it.

My whole family laughed at it.

Hahaha

Dr. Pezus

Hahaha

Lol, must've been fun for the people with you in the hall

the-pi-guy

Hahaha

They were laughing at you.  They just didn't have the heart to tell you.  :( 

the-pi-guy

Or maybe they were laughing at me.  We'll never know.  :(

the-pi-guy

They were laughing at me...  :( 

Dr. Pezus

Legend

DrakeSnake

the new x-men is awesome. Best super hero movie i ever seen.

Go Up