Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM Last Edit: Oct 01, 2016, 01:08 AM by Dr. Pezus
Talk about movies! Whether it be the latest movies or some old classics, it's all allowed in here.

Dr. Pezus

Anyone seen X-Men yet? Really want to see it. It's getting great reviews and WOM

Dr. Pezus

What's the best superhero movie of the year so far? Quite a few already out, despite it only being the end of May.

Legend

I've seen hardly any movies this year, even though there are lots of good ones.

Dr. Pezus

Just watched Thor: The Dark World yesterday. Decent, about as good as the first one I think. It had Iceland in it though (although the CGI'd it up a lot). I just feel like there's something missing in the Thor films compared to some other Marvel movies.

I heart great things about Captain America (which comes as a bit of a surprise, I must say)

Mmm_fish_tacos

I've seen 47 ronin and the secret life of walter mitty which also had iceland in it. They we're both okay movies. 47 ronin had a hard time deciding what it wanted to be and the best thing about walter mitty was seeing iceland again.

DD_Bwest

im going to see godzilla in IMAX in a few hours,   rather excited

Dr. Pezus

Just came back from Amazing Spider-Man 2. That's two superhero movies in 2 days.

It was good, almost great. I liked it slightly more than Thor. Still is not my favorite Spider-Man movie. I'm hoping the next one will be (it has potential!)

DD_Bwest

hory sheet was godzilla ever good

Dr. Pezus

I was going to see either spidey 2, godzilla or X-Men tonight. Chose Spidey 2 because the time fit better.

I think I will need to see Godzilla before it leaves cinemas

DD_Bwest

I was going to see either spidey 2, godzilla or X-Men tonight. Chose Spidey 2 because the time fit better.

I think I will need to see Godzilla before it leaves cinemas

That you will!  i saw it in 3d IMAX,  and i feel it must be scene that way lol   

Dr. Pezus

That you will!  i saw it in 3d IMAX,  and i feel it must be scene that way lol   

Too bad I won't be able to do that lol. Hmm, unless they have IMAX in Sweden...

DD_Bwest

they might,  not sure why they wouldnt lol

Legend

Just saw that today.

Disagree lol. Plus Godzilla just looked super dorky. Reminded me of the tv shows with a man in a suit.

DD_Bwest

Just saw that today.

Disagree lol. Plus Godzilla just looked super dorky. Reminded me of the tv shows with a man in a suit.

Thats what made it so great, they kept that look, he also had this arrogant cocky look to him that i just loved.  and the way he dealt the final blow was awesome.   I would have liked to see more monster vs monster action, but i got that is was teasing and building up.  It sets up well for later movies.

The thing that bugs me,  in all godzilla movies.  The shoot him with rockets, tank shells, .50 cal miniguns and they dont do shame. and everyone in the army should be aware of this.  Why is it that when there is like 4-5 soldiers alone and are faced with it, do they start shooting like its going to do something.  Like for fudge sake run lol

Go Up