General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

I wasn't either!
Xev said they were far away.  I was telling him how far.  ::)

I know you were going to Iceland.

Legend

With Thanksgiving coming up, I think I'm going to try to spend the next 2 weeks more relaxed. Give myself at least a little bit of freetime to maybe play a game or two.

nnodley

Nov 18, 2018, 03:26 PM Last Edit: Nov 18, 2018, 03:30 PM by nnodley
I've been on a weird kick of listening to the Titanic soundtrack.  Titanic, Avatar, and Interstellar are likely my top 3 film soundtracks.  James Horner and Hans Zimmer are fudgy amazing.   Sucks we won't be getting James Horner on the new Avatar sequels.

Not in that particular order either. Not sure which I would pick as my GOAT

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

I want a job doing something with VR.  

Legend

I want a job doing something with VR.  
You could always follow my path and become a full time indie dev. Or do you mean a job that pays money?

the-pi-guy

You could always follow my path and become a full time indie dev. Or do you mean a job that pays money?
Short term i need a job that pays money.  Got a family depending on me now!   ;D

Unless wifey is okay with me being a stay at home dad.  

But indie is long term goal .

Legend

It would be fun to make a VR game though. Just imagine the possibilities with vr cubes.  ::)

I posted about a week ago about taking a mini vacation. That backfired. Work is taking too much work and I have a few 100 tabs open atm.

Legend

edt: woohoo closed 50 of them!

Xevross

Happy Turkey day, my American friends. I hope you all eat well and give many thanks to each other :D

I only recently read about the history of thanksgiving, I guess I never really thought about it before. Its kind of a strange holiday.

Kerotan

Funniest thing ever happened to day. Some "grown up" calls me a kid and then proceeds to type this cluster fudge of a sentence.

"Point that you refusing to admit you made that post is hilarious".

I always thought our Irish education system was top class. Obviously not.

Xevross

Funniest thing ever happened to day. Some "grown up" calls me a kid and then proceeds to type this cluster fudge of a sentence.

"Point that you refusing to admit you made that post is hilarious".

I always thought our Irish education system was top class. Obviously not.
Speech 100

Kerotan

Speech 100
Well we know who's ancestors rockstar base the o'driscolls and O'Neills on. All those Irish rednecks  ;D

Xevross

Well we know who's ancestors rockstar base the o'driscolls and O'Neills on. All those Irish rednecks  ;D
;D  that's true, and I guess you found one of them right there. Maybe they were an important case study for R* when building the o'driscoll gang.

Xevross

Amazon at 11:59: THE BLACK FRIDAY SALE IS ONLY 18TH-25TH!!! DEALS ARE ENDING, HURRY!!!!

Amazon at 00:00: CYBER MONDAY IS HERE ALL WEEK!!! Deals are exactly the same as before, hooray! Keep shopping.

Lol. I said to my friend, you see the black friday banner and logo, all that's going to happen at midnight is the banner will change and the sales will all still be there, and I was absolutely spot on. Gave us a good chuckle.

Go Up