the-pi-guy

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

Legend

May 19, 2014, 03:16 AM Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 03:25 AM by Legend

No. Don't do anything.

Oh now you tell me.

I already banned you :(

Legend

Why is this place so un-busy during the late hours of the night?

Dr. Pezus

Why is this place so un-busy during the late hours of the night?

Because I'm asleep

Legend

I think this text style looks really nice. HBU?

(just random text from a vizioneck article)

Although it is far from being released, Sony and lead developer Michael Armbrust decided to announce VizionEck, a first person shooter coming exclusively to the Playstation 4. When one sees the trailer, it looks nothing like a traditional first person shooter, but instead looks much more like a stylish puzzle game.

"VizionEck is technically an FPS. It has very little in common with the traditional FPS though. In the game you play as a Ranger -- essentially just a cube," Armbrust said on Playstation's official blog, also mentioning in the post's comments that the game does have a solo mode, but its focus was multiplayer.

From the trailer below, it's pretty difficult to figure out how the game plays. Armbrust does give us a slight idea on how it may play in the blog post, but thus far it's vague. We'll have to wait and see. Check it out:

Dr. Pezus

My avatar was stolen

@Legend: Looks like it's perpetually bolded, though?

DD_Bwest

nothing like staying up late playing a new game, only to have it fudge up and erase 2 hours of progress right at midnight,  FML

Dr. Pezus

All exams done for now and I can finally get my life back. They were hard (one a lot harder than the rest) but I think I did good.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Go Up