Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Gaming Community / Re: PS5 |OT| now with PlayStat...
Last post by Legend - Today at 01:56 AM
Yeah leakers suck. It's pretty funny/sad how often something will be disclosed to 3rd parties and then immediately leaked.
Off-Topic Community / Re: Movie Thread
Last post by Dr. Pezus - Yesterday at 11:40 PM
Bored me to tears personally, but I was probably tired when watching
Last post by BananaKing - Yesterday at 10:55 PM
Rango is such a weird movie. I saw it in theaters and thought it sucked. Everyone else also thought it sucked and I promptly forgot about it.

Yet it has had a resurgence and people act like it's good now. Was it an age thing? Young kids loved it and can now make it popular?
What? Rango was always awesome. Everyone I know who've seen it also loved it.
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 09:09 PM
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 08:42 PM
lol definitely not why I thought it sucked. I like weird movies.

Probably more of an age thing. All the old animated movies I can remember liking were more around the mid 2000s, like Happy Feet and Flushed Away.
If you were to watch Rango again, and still thought it was worse than Flushed Away and Happy Feet, I don't know what to tell you. 

Thats Just Like Your Opinion Man GIFs | Tenor

It's a solid 7.5/10 movie. Better than Happy Feet. Not quite good enough to be a classic like Mulan, Zootopia.

I'm not sure that I liked it as much the first time. It's an ugly movie, but it's great.
Last post by Legend - Yesterday at 08:30 PM
It's great.

People just think it sucks because it's a weird movie.  
lol definitely not why I thought it sucked. I like weird movies.

Probably more of an age thing. All the old animated movies I can remember liking were more around the mid 2000s, like Happy Feet and Flushed Away.
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 07:21 PM
Rango is such a weird movie. I saw it in theaters and thought it sucked. Everyone else also thought it sucked and I promptly forgot about it.

Yet it has had a resurgence and people act like it's good now. Was it an age thing? Young kids loved it and can now make it popular?
It's great.

People just think it sucks because it's a weird movie.  
Last post by Legend - Yesterday at 07:04 PM

Last post by Legend - Yesterday at 06:43 PM
Yeah with vr being so new, they should have pumped out a lot of experimental games to give people plenty of options.

I also wish they had a team that was just focused on porting games to vr. A high quality Horizon 2 port would have been a lot cooler than call of the mountain imo.
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 06:09 PM
I don't remember if I actually posted this.

I think with VR they should have started from the bottom.  

Instead of spending 4-6 years making a big VR game, they should have had a studio dedicated to putting out a smaller title every ~24 months or something.

Sony had a Manchester Studio work on VR for 5 years, and closed without ever making a game. Horizon Call of the Mountain was 4 years I believe?

Astro Bot Rescue Mission was made over 18 months.  This is what they should have been striving for.

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10