PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

I hope you guys kept PT on your system because you can't redownload it as of now.

Yup I downloaded it just the other day. :)

darkknightkryta

I had gone to download it a few days ago, but it no details was showing up.  I didn't try since.  Kinda lame though, cause at least with PS3 if it's in your download list, it's there till the end of time.

BananaKing

so hyped for the witcher, i am just worried a bit about gameplay, is it any fun/good? (asking about witcher 2)

Dr. Pezus

so hyped for the witcher, i am just worried a bit about gameplay, is it any fun/good? (asking about witcher 2)
yes but it's not the best part of it

BananaKing

yes but it's not the best part of it

im ok with that as long as its fun and engaging.

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

BasilZero

My achievements are finally showing up on Facebook after a month of re-putting my credentials on PSN.

Naice.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Riderz1337

Happy to see this forum is still active. I haven't really been following video game news lately because it just gets boring seeing the same people arguing about stupid shame lol.

My last post in N4G was over 80 days ago...Nowadays I just visit the first page of Neogaf for 10-15 minutes and sometimes the gaming section of reddit.

haven't been on PSN in a really long time as well, but I'm getting a new desk in my room next week and I'll be hooking up my PS3 in my room so I'll be playing a lot more. Plus now I have a job which means I have money so I'll be able to play some well received games I missed out on because I never had any money. Really want to try out Red Dead Redemption, but I kind of want it to go on sale for 5$ again like it did a little while back. Seems weird having to pay 20$ for a 5 year old game =/
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

BasilZero

Wew.

I finished all the sidequests/bosses in Kingdom Hearts 1 HD Final Mix.

Grinding to lv 99.....am at lv 91 - funny how I was lv 50 earlier today lmao.

Once I get to 99 - I'mma finish the game and then start on Re:Chain of Memories HD ;o

Legend

Happy to see this forum is still active. I haven't really been following video game news lately because it just gets boring seeing the same people arguing about stupid shame lol.

My last post in N4G was over 80 days ago...Nowadays I just visit the first page of Neogaf for 10-15 minutes and sometimes the gaming section of reddit.

haven't been on PSN in a really long time as well, but I'm getting a new desk in my room next week and I'll be hooking up my PS3 in my room so I'll be playing a lot more. Plus now I have a job which means I have money so I'll be able to play some well received games I missed out on because I never had any money. Really want to try out Red Dead Redemption, but I kind of want it to go on sale for 5$ again like it did a little while back. Seems weird having to pay 20$ for a 5 year old game =/

Happy to see you too.

Yeah. Staying interested in games can be hard when there's stuff stopping you from playing. Congrats on the job! Money changes everything. You can actually get games you want haha. Do you have a ps4?

Will you respond within a month? ;)

Go Up