PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Whoops, I accidentally bought Game of Thrones thinking it was the Telltales game. Oh, well. Lost $0.8

Which game is it then?

Dr. Pezus

Which game is it then?
The poorly executed RPG lol. And it's PS3 only (I never use my PS3 these days)

Dr. Pezus

DerNebel

Lol, my PS4 just arrived 4 days early, now I have the console but nothing to play. :D

Dr. Pezus

Lol, my PS4 just arrived 4 days early, now I have the console but nothing to play. :D
No PS+?

Anyway, lots of F2P stuff on the store. Even Dead or Alive!

Dr. Pezus

Also, Surgeon Simulator is available for $0.91 on the store if you want something very cheap ;)

DerNebel

Mar 21, 2015, 12:50 PM Last Edit: Mar 21, 2015, 12:53 PM by DerNebel

No PS+?

Anyway, lots of F2P stuff on the store. Even Dead or Alive!

Nah, not yet. But I think there's a code for a free month in my copy of TLOU.

Edit: Yeah, I found a 30 day trial in TLOU. Good thing I checked that before I sold the game. :D

Raven

Pezus. I'm not going to tell you again. We have a Mortal Kombat X thread. If you do this again I will.... become a little upset.

Dr. Pezus

Pezus. I'm not going to tell you again. We have a Mortal Kombat X thread. If you do this again I will.... become a little upset.
I wondered about it but then I just didn't look for it :O. Post it in the MK thread too!

Dr. Pezus

Nah, not yet. But I think there's a code for a free month in my copy of TLOU.

Edit: Yeah, I found a 30 day trial in TLOU. Good thing I checked that before I sold the game. :D
Great. Some good games this month (Oddworld, OlliOlli2, counterspy, Valiant Hearts)

DerNebel

Great. Some good games this month (Oddworld, OlliOlli2, counterspy, Valiant Hearts)

Maybe I'll check em out, even though my roommate's probably going to look at me funny if I use my new PS4 to play something like that first.

Dr. Pezus

Maybe I'll check em out, even though my roommate's probably going to look at me funny if I use my new PS4 to play something like that first.
Play some of the F2P games then ;).
Still, Oddworld is great! And it looks pretty dang good.

Raven

Blacklight Retribution has improved quite a bit since its launch on PS4. Maybe try that out.

Dr. Pezus

Warframe, Warthunder, Dead or Alive, DCUO, Blacklight Retribution, Dead or Alive and more are F2P!

Dr. Pezus

Go Up