PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

Dr. Pezus

In my box i got a code for a one month ps+ trial.

Oh, retail then. Not sure if it's the same with the digital one

darkknightkryta

DA:O>>DA2
ME1>ME2 and 3

Get with the times Pezus, this isn't 1999 anymore :P.  Seriously though, a lot of Origin's gameplay mechanics are really outdated.  Dragon Age 2 fixed the lot of it. 

Xevross

Get with the times Pezus, this isn't 1999 anymore :P.  Seriously though, a lot of Origin's gameplay mechanics are really outdated.  Dragon Age 2 fixed the lot of it.

Agreed. DA2 had much better combat and was much more fun to play...but Origins was better in many other ways and was better overall.

If DA:I can combine the best bits of both and build on them then I'm going to love it soooooooooooo much

darkknightkryta

Agreed. DA2 had much better combat and was much more fun to play...but Origins was better in many other ways and was better overall.

If DA:I can combine the best bits of both and build on them then I'm going to love it soooooooooooo much

I'm not saying there isn't merit in Origins, I just feel it was too outdated.  Dragon Age 2 fixed a lot of the problems.  It just screwed up the exploration.  Though, the exploration in Origins wasn't anything to write home about either.

Dr. Pezus

Eh, it's not "outdated" it's just a true WRPG. DA2 tried to mainstream it but failed miserably. Btw, I'm talking about the PC version of Origins which was the best one by far in both graphics and gameplay.

Dr. Pezus

Does anyone who has a UK credit card want to lend me their paypal account??

darkknightkryta

Eh, it's not "outdated" it's just a true WRPG. DA2 tried to mainstream it but failed miserably. Btw, I'm talking about the PC version of Origins which was the best one by far in both graphics and gameplay.

When a game with an infinite inventory system is asking me to pick up an item in a chest, it's outdated.  DA2 didn't fail miserably.  It updated a lot of mechanics.  Could it have been better?  Of course.  But I can say that about most games.

Legend

Mass Effect>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dragon age

Cold hard truth

#truetrue

NeverDies

Mass Effect>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dragon age

Cold hard truth

#truetrue

:P
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Xevross

Cold hard truth

#truetrue

:'( don't do this to me

Dr. Pezus

When a game with an infinite inventory system is asking me to pick up an item in a chest, it's outdated.  DA2 didn't fail miserably.  It updated a lot of mechanics.  Could it have been better?  Of course.  But I can say that about most games.

Why is that outdated?

darkknightkryta

Why is that outdated?

I opened a chest to pick up an item, not to see if I need it or not.  If I had limited space then it makes sense, but you don't.  The entire inventory system needed an overhaul.

Dr. Pezus

Having issues with PSN once again. Can't download the youtube app and keep getting error msgs

ethomaz

Go Up