How much do you worry about things?

Started by the-pi-guy, Jun 24, 2019, 09:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Jun 24, 2019, 09:05 PM Last Edit: Jun 24, 2019, 09:08 PM by the-pi-guy
I'm a big worrier. 

Sometimes I get overly paranoid about things.  I have an overactive imagination, and I use it too much. 

Sometimes it makes it hard to fall asleep. 

nnodley

I worry a lot.  Mostly about the dumbest shame ever.  It feels mostly like anxiety more than worrying, but it's definitely both.  It's way better than it used to be and i'm trying to keep it at a minimum cause it can be dangerous for health.

Dr. Pezus

Not much these days. I worry more than it seems on the outside though. People tell me at work for example that I'm always calm but I'm definitely not. I don't like hurrying or worrying too much though

Xevross

I don't worry at all really, I only worried about exams recently and even that was just occasional nerves. In fact I feel I don't worry enough stuff to the point where I don't care about some things I should care about and I forget about some things because I don't think about them.

At least I feel very laid back all the time :D

Legend

Not at all mostly. I worry about bad things happening in the sense that I think about them a lot more since my uncle died but that's about it.

Dr. Pezus

I don't worry at all really, I only worried about exams recently and even that was just occasional nerves. In fact I feel I don't worry enough stuff to the point where I don't care about some things I should care about and I forget about some things because I don't think about them.

At least I feel very laid back all the time :D
It's often similar for me. Might be too relaxed sometimes. Also, I delay things just because