Started by the-pi-guy, Aug 03, 2020, 01:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Aug 03, 2020, 01:06 PM Last Edit: Aug 05, 2020, 11:45 PM by the-pi-guy

Xevross

Xevross

So we'll finally get the COD reveal. Some other PS4 and PSVR games will be looked at like Avengers and Crash I'd expect. We'll have a few mins touching in on some of the third party stuff from the June show, Godfall is probably the biggest game we can hope for then.

I don't get the point of this, but at least they are clear and stopping the hype.

the-pi-guy

We are going to have to wait for the last week of August aren't we?  

On the bright side, I'm happy that Sony isn't dropping PSVR 1...  

Xevross

We are going to have to wait for the last week of August aren't we? 
If its even in August.

There's some good sides of this, it shows Sony have a lot for a fully PS5 focussed show, if this one deals with a few of the smaller PS5 titles and some cross gen stuff like COD it means they're confident on their PS5 only show being huge.

Best case scenario is they announce a big PS5 show at the end of this state of play, but that isn't going to happen.

the-pi-guy

Aug 03, 2020, 01:23 PM Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 01:29 PM by the-pi-guy

クラッシュ・バンディクー4 とんでもマルチバース』に関する新情報も!

Crash Bandicoot 4, for you illiterate folks.  8)

/s

日本時間8月7日(金)午前5時より「State of Play」放送決定! - PlayStation.Blog

the-pi-guy

Aug 03, 2020, 01:32 PM Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 01:38 PM by the-pi-guy
Oh snap could Mass Effect be announced here?

Shinobi says nah.

the-pi-guy

If its even in August.

There's some good sides of this, it shows Sony have a lot for a fully PS5 focussed show, if this one deals with a few of the smaller PS5 titles and some cross gen stuff like COD it means they're confident on their PS5 only show being huge.

Best case scenario is they announce a big PS5 show at the end of this state of play, but that isn't going to happen.
Grubbs does have some gamescom events at the end of the month.

kitler53

No big PS5 announcements!
such and inappropriate use of an !

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

So funky.

Is there even going to be a ps5 event this month? Has every insider just been hyping this up without context?

Xevross

So funky.

Is there even going to be a ps5 event this month? Has every insider just been hyping this up without context?
Not at all. The only insider hype has been that Sony has more to show, the early August state of play rumours were totally separate. I don't think this particular state of play has received any insider hype, we only really knew about it because of Jeff Grubb and all he did was share a notes app screenshot of when he thinks it will roughly be.

Legend

Not at all. The only insider hype has been that Sony has more to show, the early August state of play rumours were totally separate. I don't think this particular state of play has received any insider hype, we only really knew about it because of Jeff Grubb and all he did was share a notes app screenshot of when he thinks it will roughly be.

Def not true.

August ps5 event has been expected to be a state of play for months.

the-pi-guy

Def not true.

It has, but I don't know of any insiders that were pushing it as a big PS5 event.

Xevross

Def not true.

I mean what I'm telling you is true... expectations and insiders are very different things.

Also doesn't mean the later PS5 event isn't a state of play.

We just heard rumours of a state of play in August, of course we all expected its PS5. Don't blame insiders for that though.

Legend

It has, but I don't know of any insiders that were pushing it as a big PS5 event.
I mean what I'm telling you is true... expectations and insiders are very different things.

Also doesn't mean the later PS5 event isn't a state of play.

We just heard rumours of a state of play in August, of course we all expected its PS5. Don't blame insiders for that though.

Go Up