Weekly Update #224

Started by The Machine, Jun 12, 2020, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

The Machine

Hello,

It's Friday! Here are the top ten topics from the past week that you most likely didn't see.

Windbound gameplay trailer
Views: 9

A dev build of Gods & Monsters was inadvertently playable on Stadia for a small amount of time (first screenshot)
Views: 15

Space Force is a horrible show (but it still was kinda funny at times)
Views: 21

Pitch me an idea
Views: 25

Elite Dangerous: Odyssey announced (space legs!)
Views: 28

Tesla is now the most valuable automaker by market capitalization, passing Toyota this morning
Views: 30

100,000 NPCs? More like 50,000,000 NPCs
Views: 31

"Impostor syndrome" sucks. I deal with it as a game dev and it seams everyone else does too.
Views: 41

Weekly Update #223
Views: 41

PS5 Reveal Leaks:  GoW2, VR "kinect", digital "Cross buy" with PS Now, "Cross play" with PC, and MORE!!
Views: 91

The top poster of the past week was the-Pi-guy with 260 posts. This has earned them a ticket in the monthly raffle. Legend was second with 254 posts and kitler53 was third with 174 posts.

The top thread starter of the past week was Legend with 15 topics. This has earned them a ticket in the monthly raffle too.

the-Pi-guy received the most likes this week (51), and Legend liked the most things this week (48). They both get a ticket in the monthly raffle.

SWORDF1SH stole $1471 this past week. For their thievery, they have also earned a raffle ticket.

Legend added the most games to the database this week, a total of 37. We thank them for their work and award them 5 raffle tickets.

I'll be back next week with with another thread.
Party March 28, 2024, 10:41:00 pm

LOADING PARTY=26005.254%

the-pi-guy

Hot dang.

Kitler putting in the work.

Legend

Hot dang.

Kitler putting in the work.
You beat me by 6 posts!