Bruh. We have a Mortal Kombat thread...

Dr. Pezus

Bruh. We have a Mortal Kombat thread...
Lol it's not near the top!

Raven

Lol it's not near the top!

lol you lazy basket!

Xevross

Why can't MK stuff be posted in both threads?!

@the stats, my performance in this thread isn't great. Need to up my game

Legend

I need to increase my writing stats.

Spoiler for Hidden:
nah

DD_Bwest

How is the coop for dying light?
its loads of fun, although some people have talked about issues joining people and the game crashing, but i havent experienced it though

there are also rumors it messes up some of the trophy's but all but the glitched side quest, they are all still achievable

Xevross

I need to increase my writing stats.

Spoiler for Hidden:
nah

Does adding a spoiler count towards more points?

Spoiler for Hidden:
If so then you're a filthy cheat

Raven

Feb 07, 2015, 11:31 PM Last Edit: Feb 07, 2015, 11:42 PM by Raven

Why can't MK stuff be posted in both threads?!

For one, Mortal Kombat X is a multiplatform game so it makes little sense to only post stuff about it in the PlayStation community thread. Two, we have threads dedicated to certain games so other threads don't get clogged with information specific to certain games, including videos. Three, posting that kind of stuff anywhere else takes away from the conversations we might have in the dedicated thread. Four, fudge you.

Xevross

For one, Mortal Kombat X is a multiplatform game so it makes little since to only post stuff about it in the PlayStation community thread. Two, we have threads dedicated to certain games so other threads don't get clogged with information specific to certain games, including videos. Three, posting that kind of stuff anywhere else takes away from the conversations we might have in the dedicated thread. Four, fudge you.

Fair enough. I have just the one question, do I need to put the maid costume on for that?

Legend

For one, Mortal Kombat X is a multiplatform game so it makes little since to only post stuff about it in the PlayStation community thread. Two, we have threads dedicated to certain games so other threads don't get clogged with information specific to certain games, including videos. Three, posting that kind of stuff anywhere else takes away from the conversations we might have in the dedicated thread. Four, fudge you.

Agreed.

Raven

I really, REALLY hate it when I screw up a simple word. Since doesn not equal sense.

Raven

Fair enough. I have just the one question, do I need to put the maid costume on for that?

Doesn't matter. Just grab your ankles.

the-pi-guy

I really, REALLY hate it when I screw up a simple word. Since doesn not equal sense.

How ironic. 

Raven

How ironic. 

MOTHER fudge maker! That extra 'n' was a mistype, though. Not the same as completely misplacing words.

Go Up