Do you care if a user is female?

Started by picaka, Sep 06, 2014, 12:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

picaka

Slayers being stupid. She thinks she needs to hide it from you.

Slayer

hey thats what i was told. Im just listening to others

7H3

If the person in question cares... then you probably shouldn't have posted this out of respect... :(
no need to draw out extra attention to a non issue especially since people already said they didn't care in the other thread
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

Nope.

Gamer is a gamer... man, woman, bi, homo, etc... no mater genre or race.

Legend

I like to know just like I like to know user's hobbies and interests. Doesn't change my opinion of a person though.

Personally, I hope users don't feel the need to hide information about themselves. They are more then welcome to not share info, but I don't like the idea of this forum appearing hostile like that.

kitler53

i am an equal opportunity troller.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Oh also moved to Off Topic Community. News is only for, news.

the-pi-guy

Sep 06, 2014, 01:10 AM Last Edit: Sep 07, 2014, 12:02 AM by the-pi-guy
I care.  It's a great thing.  We need more diversity.  Females have had different experiences with things, and will have different input. 
So it's awesome.  :D

Someone told you to hide it?  :( 

BananaKing

dont believe everything you hear on the internet.

@OP: No.

BasilZero

Nope.

Doesnt matter to me besides I equally consider all men users as women and women users a FBI agents...oh wait....

you are all women ;(

Slayer

I care.  It's a great thing.  We need more diversity.  Females have had different experiences with things, and will have different input. 
So it's awesome.  :D
Someone told you to hide it?  :( 

Hey slayer!

I am a girl but right now I'd prefer to not advertize that fact. Gamers in general can often times have issues with it.

May you please edit your post in which you said I was female?

Thanks! :)

Alex

Thanks for changing it :)

Gamers and people on the internet are often times really sexist/act sexist. I am not sure how these specific people on this forum are, but it's better safe than sorry in my opinion.

In the past on game forums I've had guys track me down and harass me on gaming networks and even on the phone.

Alex :)

BasilZero

Hey slayer!

I am a

Who are you from VGChartz o.O

mustacheman

Who are you from VGChartz o.O

She wasn't a member of VGC to my recollection.

Also, no it doesn't matter at all.

darkknightkryta

Hey slayer!

I am a girl but right now I'd prefer to not advertize that fact. Gamers in general can often times have issues with it.

May you please edit your post in which you said I was female?

Thanks! :)

Alex

Thanks for changing it :)

Gamers and people on the internet are often times really sexist/act sexist. I am not sure how these specific people on this forum are, but it's better safe than sorry in my opinion.

In the past on game forums I've had guys track me down and harass me on gaming networks and even on the phone.

Alex :)

How did they get your phone number?  O_O