Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Legend

BananaKing

My brother bought Batman on PS4. so i guess ill be playing that once i am done with The Witcher, though with how things are going that wont be until a while. So much to do in the witcher, such a great game.

Dr. Pezus

Hennig had been working on Uncharted 4 with Nolan North. According to him, a considerable amount of work - up to eight months of shooting - was thrown away when The Last of Us directors Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley took over.
"I can't really say too much about that..." North began. "But I will. We had shot eight months of her story and it was all thrown away. The Last of Us guys came in, they wanted... You have to understand, new producers, new people, they want to do it...
"I don't know what happened exactly, Amy is still a very very dear friend of mine, and she's brilliant, but The Last of Us guys were the next team there, so they took over and just wanted their own flavour. They got rid of some of the other people involved and just redid the thing.
He added: "The tone I think is going to be slightly different. Has to be. It's like, you can't have... A Robert Ludlum novel is not going to be the same as Stephen King - they're different styles. But it's true to the story."

Dr. Pezus

Legend

darkknightkryta

I'd love to know what happened with Uncharted 4.  I mean, Uncharted 3's story telling was a mess.  It was all Amy too.  Uncharted 2 seemed to have been a mix of Neil and Hennig.

BananaKing

I'd love to know what happened with Uncharted 4.  I mean, Uncharted 3's story telling was a mess.  It was all Amy too.  Uncharted 2 seemed to have been a mix of Neil and Hennig.
she was still in charge of all 3 uncharted games. people seem to discredit what she did with UC2 a lot. yes niel was on the team and i am sure he contributed a lot. but at the end Amy was in charge of UC2.

id really like to know what happened as well, and id like to know if she left or was fired, and the reasons behind it. i doubt the theories of Niel and Bruce forcing her out had any merit to them what so ever. because as i said, Amy was the creator of Uncharted, and i doubt in any way that niel had the power to sack her. i also dont understand why he would want to, he had his own team and doing his own games, no need to get rid of people.

darkknightkryta

she was still in charge of all 3 uncharted games. people seem to discredit what she did with UC2 a lot. yes niel was on the team and i am sure he contributed a lot. but at the end Amy was in charge of UC2.

id really like to know what happened as well, and id like to know if she left or was fired, and the reasons behind it. i doubt the theories of Niel and Bruce forcing her out had any merit to them what so ever. because as i said, Amy was the creator of Uncharted, and i doubt in any way that niel had the power to sack her. i also dont understand why he would want to, he had his own team and doing his own games, no need to get rid of people.
Who knows,  maybe Niel kept Uncharted 2's story together. Uncharted 3 literally makes no sense. Maybe this was happening to 4 and the higher up at Sony caught it early. Most likely what happened here is part of the reason Tretton got sacked.

Legend

Who knows,  maybe Niel kept Uncharted 2's story together. Uncharted 3 literally makes no sense. Maybe this was happening to 4 and the higher up at Sony caught it early. Most likely what happened here is part of the reason Tretton got sacked.

Tretton... no

Shu is the boss of first party studios. If there was a serious problem, he'd be the one having to answer for it. Jack was president of scea and dealt with marketing, third parties, localization, and everything for the region.

Go Up