Insomniac: Spiderman Remastered is Steam Deck Verified

Started by the-pi-guy, Aug 03, 2022, 09:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

On a side note, how long before the Deck has more PlayStation titles than the Vita?
I would say it already has more big titles.  :'(

kitler53

grumble grumble eat a sucker grumble..

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

On a side note, how long before the Deck has more PlayStation titles than the Vita?
I would say it already has more big titles.  :'(
I still use my vita from time to time. Gota stop the battery from expanding like on psp.

the-pi-guy

Legend

Have aspect ratios officially entered the buzzword territory? 21:9 and 48:9 should be simplified.

Games should advertise their max field of view and just leave it at that.

kitler53

Have aspect ratios officially entered the buzzword territory? 21:9 and 48:9 should be simplified.

Games should advertise their max field of view and just leave it at that.
wut?   

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

wut?  

I think people are just going with bigger number=better. My new gaming monitor even has official ultrawide support. It just puts a giant black bar at the top and bottom, but you can then select 32:9 in game menus.

It would be better if games just focused on supporting a large field of view in general. That's what people want when they ask for ultrawide support.

the-pi-guy

I think people are more familiar with aspect ratios, even if fov is what they're really wanting.

Legend

I think people are more familiar with aspect ratios, even if fov is what they're really wanting.
I was really bumbed in Alien Isolation. If you increased the fov your body would disappear.