Can we just come to terms with our small community?

Started by kitler53, Mar 29, 2022, 03:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

@Legend - can you update the thread title with a count down to when we'll get our improved "jump to" functionality.   

thanks in advance!

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

kitler53

so I noticed the jump to has now defaulted to the main forum.  thanks!   so much easier to use in my phone now!!

the-pi-guy

Legend

so I noticed the jump to has now defaulted to the main forum.  thanks!   so much easier to use in my phone now!!
Been working on it a few hours every day but eventually got it done. 8)
Spoiler for Hidden:
I did this back when I said it'd take 15 minutes.

kitler53

okay, now that i'm back on a PC i'm noticing the change wasn't done here.   not that it matters because on PC i have options to 1-click myself back but it looks like your change only applies to mobile devices?

i'll have to try my ipad later to see which interface i get.  i browse from there sometimes too.

Legend

okay, now that i'm back on a PC i'm noticing the change wasn't done here.   not that it matters because on PC i have options to 1-click myself back but it looks like your change only applies to mobile devices?

i'll have to try my ipad later to see which interface i get.  i browse from there sometimes too.
The jump to button is handled by script so it's just the old version being stored in your pc's cache. It's not a mobile only change.

SWORDF1SH

Now we know why Hapax is taking so long to develop, Mike is spending too much time keeping Kitler happy

kitler53

The jump to button is handled by script so it's just the old version being stored in your pc's cache. It's not a mobile only change.
got it.   

my PC freezes up and crashes every month or so,.. so i'll get it soon enough i guess.  xD

Legend

Now we know why Hapax is taking so long to develop, Mike is spending too much time keeping Kitler happy
Ooh yeah next time I need a delay excuse I'll blame Kitler.

got it.  

my PC freezes up and crashes every month or so,.. so i'll get it soon enough i guess.  xD
You can also do a hard refresh, ctrl+shift+r in chrome.

kitler53

what can i say,..

...i was this close to making the threat not to buy vizioneck if i didn't get my forum change.  i was already working on a hotkey script to put a home link into all of my posts.   democracy doesn't reflect the will of the people,.. it reflects the will of those willing to whine about what they want.

kitler53

hard crash this morning baby!   vizioneck now working as desired!    ;D

kitler53

at least 120 days later and I just want to say,..  it's the little things that make you appreciate life.  8)

Legend

at least 120 days later and I just want to say,..  it's the little things that make you appreciate life.  8)
You're welcome 8)

Go Up