What do you guys do on Fridays?

Started by kitler53, Jul 29, 2022, 04:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

...because it certainly doesn't include posting here.   every friday all i have to look forward to is the machine doing the weekly update thing because like clockwork every friday no one posts here.  

wutupwithdat?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

I work.

Except today, I play games.

BananaKing

Whatever is happening that day. Im not the type of guy who usually has a routine and do the same things evey week

Legend

Well I just watched an episode of the expanse. Almost done with the final season.

nnodley

Well i was in Las Vegas last friday so wasn't online at all

Well I just watched an episode of the expanse. Almost done with the final season.
So frickin good.

the-pi-guy

Finished season 1 of Stranger Things.

Was different than I expected.

kitler53

Finished season 1 of Stranger Things.

Was different than I expected.
what did you expect?

season 2 tries (and mostly fails) to recreate season 1's mystic.   season 3/4 go a totally different direction and make it an american period piece with monsters.  personally i like season 1 and seasons 3/4 but they are quite different shows.  season 2 is the low point.   watchable but if you are not feeling it i promise,.. just keep going as it will get better.

the-pi-guy

what did you expect?

I mean I go into these things very blindly.

I guess it was less monstery than I expected.

kitler53

I mean I go into these things very blindly.

I guess it was less monstery than I expected.
season 1 i liken to "alien".   the budget was comparatively low and the terror was was induced not from what was shown on the screen but from the tension created by the mystery of the unknown.   

seasons 2-4 are more like "aliens".  with the secret "spoiled" there is a move to higher budget shock scares and depictions of gore.

SWORDF1SH

Usually work and come home to wife and kids but today I didn't work and family are on holiday in America. So watched Pirates 4 and now creating in Dreams for the first time in ages.

Legend

So watched Pirates 4
I'm sorry  :'(

I enjoyed parts of it but it's nothing like the first 3.

creating in Dreams
Yay!!!

holiday in America
What are they seeing?

SWORDF1SH

I'm sorry  :'(

I enjoyed parts of it but it's nothing like the first 3.

Yay!!!

What are they seeing?
Yeah, Pirates 4 was ok. Some things felt forced and Black Beard could of been an amazing character. I felt like Black Beard was cast right and his introduction was very good but quickly deteriorated from a badass captain to a slightly mean pirate.
Wife and kids are visiting family in New Jersey