Rockstar transformed, GTA VI details

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 27, 2022, 01:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

There will be a female protagonist

The game will feature a playable female protagonist for the first time, according to people familiar with the matter. The woman is Latina and will be one of a pair of leading characters in a story influenced by the bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde. Developers are also being cautious not to "punch down" by making jokes about marginalized groups, the people said, in contrast with previous Grand Theft Auto games.

The new map is a fictionalized Miami but will update over time

The game's new map is now focused on a fictional version of Miami and its surrounding areas. Rockstar's plan is to continually update the game over time, adding new missions and cities on a regular basis, which leadership hopes will lead to less crunch during the game's final months.

kitler53

fudgy wanker.  

fudgy let companies be the ones to announce and detail their games..

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

fudgy wanker.  

fudgy let companies be the ones to announce and detail their games..
Leak bad news? Probably good.

Leak good news? Probably bad.

Although I don't like the sound of adding new cities post release. Sure I've never finished a rockstar game, but the ability to potentially do everything is part of the draw.

kitler53

Leak bad news? Probably good.

Leak good news? Probably bad.

Although I don't like the sound of adding new cities post release. Sure I've never finished a rockstar game, but the ability to potentially do everything is part of the draw.
i'm tired of reading articles like the one i did yesterday.  it stated that ND's "confirmed" factions multiplayer was delayed out of its scheduled holiday release clearly indicating trouble in the games development....

...speculation on top of speculation on top of rumor literally written up as "confirmation".

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

I think it's nice to hear that company structure is getting much better at Rockstar.  

But I don't think the details about GTA are necessary.