Gran Turismo 7 |OT| (MC: 87, 107 reviews)

Started by the-pi-guy, Feb 02, 2022, 06:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

It's the highest rated 87, could probably be bumped up to 88 again, with just a 9/10

SWORDF1SH

It's the highest rated 87, could probably be bumped up to 88 again, with just a 9/10
I, SWORDF1SH, have spoken. The score shall remain 87. Don't fight it!

SWORDF1SH

Legend

SWORDF1SH

Legend

SWORDF1SH

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

The online stuff seems really dumb.

Can't play without online. Can't play right now with servers down

They patched the game to make it harder to get credits.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

SWORDF1SH

Down to 1.5 on user reviews. Although alot of the low scores are also from Russians angry that the game was pulled from the store, Sony are in the wrong for making this game online required. Hopefully update will correct that and Sony stop using a £70 (mostly single player) game to push PS Plus.

BananaKing

Down to 1.5 on user reviews. Although alot of the low scores are also from Russians angry that the game was pulled from the store, Sony are in the wrong for making this game online required. Hopefully update will correct that and Sony stop using a £70 (mostly single player) game to push PS Plus.
Wait you can't play this game without ps+?

the-pi-guy

Wait you can't play this game without ps+?
You don't need PS+.  
But you can't play without an internet connection, or if PSN is down or if the GT servers are down.

kitler53

You don't need PS+.  
But you can't play without an internet connection, or if PSN is down or if the GT servers are down.
yeah, that's BS.   same BS as what killed xbox one's launch.  what is sony thinking?!?

i know internet access is common place these days but i've had storms cause internet outages for a day or more before.   fudge not being able to play my games due to a dumb internet requirement.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up