General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Legend

some high quality conservative family values there...
Errol is from the south...

the-pi-guy

What kind of fridges do people use, and do they like the fridge?

So scary to spend $1000 or way more than that on an appliance, and not be sure if it'll last.

It seems like 30% of people like Samsung, and 70% say to stay away.

Legend

What kind of fridges do people use, and do they like the fridge?

So scary to spend $1000 or way more than that on an appliance, and not be sure if it'll last.

It seems like 30% of people like Samsung, and 70% say to stay away.
I have an LG, a GE, and a very old westinghouse. All are fine.

the-pi-guy

Ever go to a restaurant a lot, but for some reason have a random bad experience?

I have probably gone to Culver's 100 times in my life, and it's been pretty consistently good, but tonight, it was weirdly kind of bad. Still better than some other places, but tasted like they were using a different kind of beef.  

Was disappointing.

Legend

Ever go to a restaurant a lot, but for some reason have a random bad experience?

I have probably gone to Culver's 100 times in my life, and it's been pretty consistently good, but tonight, it was weirdly kind of bad. Still better than some other places, but tasted like they were using a different kind of beef.  

Was disappointing.
Glad I didn't have something like that happen on my first visit.

Dr. Pezus

So we have a volcanic eruption going on again

Legend

So we have a volcanic eruption going on again
That's cool. Or will it probably cause a lot of problems?

the-pi-guy

On the contrary volcanoes are quite warm.

Dr. Pezus

It's a small one tbh. It's not far from the airport so there were some worries before it started that it would come up close to that or inside a town.

Now it's mainly a tourist attraction, which is good for our economy  8)

Legend

It's a small one tbh. It's not far from the airport so there were some worries before it started that it would come up close to that or inside a town.

Now it's mainly a tourist attraction, which is good for our economy  8)
Ok I'll come.

nnodley

I want to come too!!  Not really for the eruption but for the cool dog nature there

the-pi-guy

Wifey and I weren't too far from this.

We were driving from Indiana to Wisconsin, saw lots of emergency vehicles. Wasn't sure what was going on.

kitler53

Wifey and I weren't too far from this.

We were driving from Indiana to Wisconsin, saw lots of emergency vehicles. Wasn't sure what was going on.
Fun fact,.. you were within 1 mile of me at one point in your drive. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

BananaKing

Have any of yall ever met btw?

nnodley

Not that i know of.  Some of us are relatively close though.  I'm west central Indiana like 20 minutes from Illinois/Indiana state lines.  For those that know United States state placements. lol

Go Up