Xbox Series preorder thread! (may the odds be ever in your favor)

Started by Legend, Sep 22, 2020, 12:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

nnodley

Huh, I wonder why xbox would tell a store that.

Anyway that lines up with what Grubb said:

If this translates to launch then that's bad for xbox. Selling half in your best market is not the start you want.
Well i don't think it was that they told a store that, but that they told gamestop as a whole.  Not sure

And yeah those numbers are really really low.  I'm guessing too they know coming off xbox one that demand is lower.  But it is picking up a bit though.

Legend

nnodley

LMAO!

good job MS for creating confusing names for the masses.

Legend

There was at least one person on era who did the same with ps5. Everyone is in such a rush to click buy!

DerNebel

It's a rank increase of 747%.

((2804/331) - 1) * 100% = 747%.

Considering the old and new rank we're probably not looking at significant sales before or after the increase.

Legend

Xevross

Just realised series S is available again on amazon UK. Looking on Era it seems it's been available for over 24 hours. It's till pretty low on the best sellers list, people just aren't buying it. Didn't expect such low demand for Series S.

Legend

Just realised series S is available again on amazon UK. Looking on Era it seems it's been available for over 24 hours. It's till pretty low on the best sellers list, people just aren't buying it. Didn't expect such low demand for Series S.
I expected it to be sold out at least.

Never went up on Amazon US either. Still has the wrong description.

Series S might do great with in person sales but right now it's looking like it needs a big marketing push. Why buy it now?

Is it for xbox owners that don't care about 4k? Then $349 with 12gb ram and 750gb ssd would have kept it from feeling gimped.

Or is it for people on a budget? Then $299 is still too much to be an impulse buy. People will wait till their current xbox feels outdated and/or series s gets cheaper.

Go Up