Xbox @ E3 2019 liveivew

Started by Legend, Jun 09, 2019, 07:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

I'm bumping this show down to a 5/10 for emotional reasons.

Gosh darnit did Microsoft screw up with Gears and do poorly with Halo. Last year's show made me really really excited for both of these and now I'm essentially uninterested in Gears again and non hopeful with Halo. I'm still excited for Halo Infinite but it's falling back into the Halo 5 pt 2 camp instead of the omg Halo is back! camp.

That Gears trailer was just so horrible. Cool opening up of the stage, fine multiplayer trailer, but just such a waste of time on the campaign side of things. It would be a good video on its own as part of marketing but it was bad in a E3 conference and super bad given the rest of the context.

kitler53

so it was a bad show?  i missed it because, whatever, i just don't care this year.  but reading just the last page of this makes it feel like ms did terrible.  is it even worth me watching the show on youtube?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

so it was a bad show?  i missed it because, whatever, i just don't care this year.  but reading just the last page of this makes it feel like ms did terrible.  is it even worth me watching the show on youtube?
The show had a good collection of trailers. I'd say watch it.

The main issues were: not enough big announcements, no gameplay, and Halo+Gears looked worse than last year.

Go Up