PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

Got the Far Cry 4 plat at 45 hours play time. Didn't take too long after I beat the story.

cool. how do you plat it btw? finish it 100%?

im at around 43 hours playtime.

Xevross

cool. how do you plat it btw? finish it 100%?

im at around 43 hours playtime.

Get all the trophies.

BananaKing

Get all the trophies.

ughh! if i had to finish it 100% i would have considered it (considering i am at like 73% done and still have 5 outposts, 2 fortress's to take and 6 story missions) but fudge that, i aint gonna go trophy hunting.

Xevross

ughh! if i had to finish it 100% i would have considered it (considering i am at like 73% done and still have 5 outposts, 2 fortress's to take and 6 story missions) but fudge that, i aint gonna go trophy hunting.

I had about 70% completion I think. Its really easy to get the plat, just a few things you have to do in SP (a couple co-op) and you have to play some multiplayer.

Xevross

Played through a couple of hours of Apotheon and really enjoyed it. Controls are tight and the story is pretty good. Very fun to play.

Legend

Yeah my two are Uncharted 3 and Unchart Golden Abyss. I agree that it's fun in games to just have fun and move on, but with Uncharted I love it too much. U4 will probably be my first and only plat on ps4.

Legend

Played through a couple of hours of Apotheon and really enjoyed it. Controls are tight and the story is pretty good. Very fun to play.

Nice. Will defenitly have to try it when I get the chance.

Max King of the Wild

Nice. Will defenitly have to try it when I get the chance.
man, I'd be so broke if I bought a game everytime I just beat a story.

Dr. Pezus

man, I'd be so broke if I bought a game everytime I just beat a story.
Well I have a backlog of 200+ games and I am not a completionist.

How? Steam, PS+ and limited time

Legend

Yeah my problem is I buy games that I want to own, not games that I'll actually be able to play at that time.

Xevross

Doing share play with my friend and it works really well! Amazing!

darkknightkryta

Doins share play with my friend and it works really well! Amazing!

Yeah Shareplay's amazing

DD_Bwest

Ive got 6 plats,  Dying light will be #7 if they patch it so its possible lol    hoping the order will be #8

darkknightkryta

Ive got 6 plats,  Dying light will be #7 if they patch it so its possible lol    hoping the order will be #8

I remember I had someone on my friend's list who had like 30 plats.  She platinumed Gran Turisimo 5.  I think only like, 5 people in the world have that platinumed.

Xevross

I've decided that I'll plat Apotheon too, it seems relatively straight forward and the game is a lot of fun so why not

Go Up