God of War OT - God of YouTube?

Started by Dr. Pezus, Apr 20, 2018, 10:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

I don't get all this complaining about text size. Seems normal video game size to me, nowhere near small enough to cause me any issues.

I guess if you were playing on a small monitor sized screen it might be an issue.

Xevross

Can you guys catch up I need someone to gush with >:(

Legend

Can you guys catch up I need someone to gush with >:(
I haven't even reached level 2 yet.

Game is really great but so unique. It's hard getting used to not having a jump button yet still exploring. Also I still really suck at combat but I'm slowly getting the hang of things.

Xevross

I haven't even reached level 2 yet.

Game is really great but so unique. It's hard getting used to not having a jump button yet still exploring. Also I still really suck at combat but I'm slowly getting the hang of things.
Yeah level 1 takes a long time to get through. It speeds up a bit further on, although I've played 20+ hours and just reached level 6. I do love the levelling system of this game. In fact I love the entire XP, loot, gear, crafting system. Its so good.

You get used to the combat more as you play, took me many hours. You keep constantly unlocking new skills and runes as you go though, so you've always got something new to get used to :P

Legend

Yeah the levels are just like botw but better.

I'd love if this became the norm. Have levels just be a description of your power vs actually being the cause of your power.

Xevross

Yeah the levels are just like botw but better.

I'd love if this became the norm. Have levels just be a description of your power vs actually being the cause of your power.
Yeah it makes perfect sense to do it this way round. And it makes it so that your stats just don't feel arbitrary, and higher levels aren't just barriers based on you not having enough stats.

Dr. Pezus

Apr 22, 2018, 04:46 PM Last Edit: Apr 22, 2018, 04:50 PM by Dr. Pezus
I don't get all this complaining about text size. Seems normal video game size to me, nowhere near small enough to cause me any issues.

I guess if you were playing on a small monitor sized screen it might be an issue.
Size and distance. It's smaller than most games I've played recently. Witcher 3 was similar before patches

Anyone else got the time rune?

Xevross

Size and distance. It's smaller than most games I've played recently. Witcher 3 was similar before patches

Anyone else got the time rune?
Slow time for a last second dodge? I decided I'm too shame/ can't be arsed using it. I prefer ones that help me smash stuff in the face more with bigger explosions and stuff.

Dr. Pezus

Slow time for a last second dodge? I decided I'm too shame/ can't be arsed using it. I prefer ones that help me smash stuff in the face more with bigger explosions and stuff.
Lol I'm always dodging. And yeah that one. So cool and useful

Legend

I'm going for luck above all else. Gotta increase that xp!

DD_Bwest

so with a serious lack of play time, im gonna avoid reading this thread, i dont wanna get spoiled and i can tell ill be slower than most lol

dieing to play it more though,  oddly enough ill get more time to play during the week when the kids arent here lol

Xevross

I'm going for luck above all else. Gotta increase that xp!
You get plenty of XP throughout the game honestly. I've pretty much upgraded everything now and have XP to share with plenty of the game to go

Dr. Pezus

Any use upgrading runic over strength? Seems less useful since it's only like 2 skills

Xevross

Any use upgrading runic over strength? Seems less useful since it's only like 2 skills
It increases elemental damage too. So if you have enchantments etc. which power up your axe with ice for example, it boosts that. Also I think heavy axe throws and heavy attacks do ice damage, so those are boosted too.

Go Up