PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

No.  Well I don't think there's any PC glitches.  It's also probably just the old PC version from yesteryear.

Yeah :(

Though its odd that the GOG and Steam versions are different.

Edit: I guess I'll save my cash and buy either the Steam or GOG versions instead.

nnodley

Just got The Art of Naughty Dog book.  It's amazing.  Oh and they have concept for an undeveloped science fiction game.  Don't know if that was leaked with the Uncharted 4 concept or not.

Legend

Changed the title. At least for me personally, "PS Community thread" and "PC Community thread" are too easy to misread as one another.

Dr. Pezus

Changed the title. At least for me personally, "PS Community thread" and "PC Community thread" are too easy to misread as one another.

Agreed

BasilZero

Anyone else got opinions on whether I should get the PC version or PSN version of Beyond Good and Evil?

Dr. Pezus

Anyone else got opinions on whether I should get the PC version or PSN version of Beyond Good and Evil?

No idea. Since it's Ubisoft I would rather go with PSN, probably

Legend

Never played it.

Riderz1337

Beyond Good and Evil HD is on sale right now on PSN for $3.49

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/beyond-good-evil-hd/cid=UP0001-NPUB30394_00-PS3ST_BYNDGDEVHD
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

BasilZero

the-pi-guy

My evil plan, foiled!!!

BasilZero

So I just bought Beyond Good and Evil HD on PSN.

Which is my first official digital purchase on PSN.

Sucks that you gotta add a minimum of $5 on the wallet >.>.

Also didnt know I had to keep the demo......I shouldnt of deleted that dang demo when I played it last night....now I'm downloading the demo AND the 120 kb unlock game file >.>

Legend

So I just bought Beyond Good and Evil HD on PSN.

Which is my first official digital purchase on PSN.

Sucks that you gotta add a minimum of $5 on the wallet >.>.

Also didnt know I had to keep the demo......I shouldnt of deleted that dang demo when I played it last night....now I'm downloading the demo AND the 120 kb unlock game file >.>

Haha yeah demo unlocks are a strange thing.

Riderz1337

Brand new PS4 commercial

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

7H3

That was a pretty good commercial!
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

darkknightkryta

Haha yeah demo unlocks are a strange thing.

It was to save on costs.  Sony charges publishers by the gigabyte.

Go Up