What do you hope for PS5's feature set?

Viewing single post

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 15, 2020, 10:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

i want psvr to be able to do 3D movies from download not just from youtube.   still don't understand why it doesn't already.

the store needs to be faster performance wise.  support wishlists (not just on the web).   and game gifting so we can do a secret santa again.  i reallly liked that from the wii era.

I want what's new, communities, events, friends, and profile to be completely overhauled.   i really think it should be more like a facebook inside of psn.   give me a profile page i can post too with my screenshots and videos.   then have a "feed" to look though that includes promoted events and "communities".  the way it is has a lot of decent ideas but implemented in a way that makes using it not worth it.

i want to not have to click past tv services i don't subscribe to in order to get to netflix.

remove the 1 hour limit on shareplay.

make psnow integrated with ps+ to support all ps5 titles as a way to play my digital ps4/5 games when:
1. i'm away from home
2. i'm waiting for a game to download
...and yes i'll pay a premium ps+ subscription to add this feature.

allow me to play from cloud saves directly instead of just using it as a backup.   i own two ps4 and moving from one room to the next is a pain.

support for amazon music.  nothing again spotify but it's just not the service i use.  i would love it if i could play my music.

that might be about it.  i really don't have much in the way of complaints with the ps4s feature set,. i'm quite happy really.  

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens