PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

Wait, wait. GOW event??  They better announce a new ps4 exclusive! I hope they do announce a collection, I'd like to play the ps3 games I missed

i was gonna say it wouldnt make sense for them to make an event without them announcing a game, but then i remembered it will be GoW's 10th year anniversary this month.

Rorono

Question about "local" co op through share play. how exactly does it work? when i start a new session there's a 2nd controller that I can give to the shareplay visitor? and do I actually need a 2nd controller in order to do that?

BananaKing

David ?? ?@El_David_PR  Feb 25
@shinobi602 I know you know some things, not all, but can we expect see something about Fallout on this year E3?
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
More
shinobi602 ?@shinobi602  Feb 25
@El_David_PR I would say that's a safe assumption.
0 replies 1 retweet 2 favorites
Reply  Retweet1  Favorite2
More
Cameron Standring ?@BreakAtmo  11h11 hours ago
@shinobi602 @El_David_PR What about TES VI? A whole conference just for Bethesda would make sense if they're announcing both. And DOOM.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
More

Follow

shinobi602
?@shinobi602
@BreakAtmo @El_David_PR It wouldn't make sense from a marketing and PR perspective to reveal both games at the same time.
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
FAVORITE
David ??

also, shinobi hits at fallout at this years E3, no elder scrolls though. though, we could have all assumed that.

Dr. Pezus

Question about "local" co op through share play. how exactly does it work? when i start a new session there's a 2nd controller that I can give to the shareplay visitor? and do I actually need a 2nd controller in order to do that?
No, the other guy uses his own controller. It works exactly as if he is playing in your room except he is in his room with his controller.

Rorono

But what do I have to choose in order to let him do that? Is it enough to simply shareplay and then, once the game opens the co op session, he'll be "asked to join" as if he were here?

Dr. Pezus

But what do I have to choose in order to let him do that? Is it enough to simply shareplay and then, once the game opens the co op session, he'll be "asked to join" as if he were here?
Depends on which game you're talking about. It works exactly like you'd expect local co-op to work, which just depends on how the game implements it. Some have jump-in co-op while others need players to join before you start. But yeah, you should just invite him to shareplay and then go to the co-op part of the game.

Rorono

Thanks i'm gonna check it out

And i'm waiting for March PS+ announcement to see if I buy Tearaway or not. currently 8.99€ on EU store. Probably not one of the Ps+ titles but you never know.

DrakeSnake

Already played all the GOW games, but i dont mind to play Ascension mp. I really want SSM to move away from Kratos and Geek Mythos in genral. His story is done how much more can you stretch his background.

Legend

My money  is on something very similar to The Master Chief collection. They'll bundle a bunch of the God of War games together, God of War 3 and God of War Ascension will get the remaster treatment, and they'll announce a holiday 2015 release. I seriously doubt they're going to pull the curtain back on their new game. We already know it's coming since they let it slip at PSX. If I were them I'd wait until either E3, which is only a few months later, or at the next PSX which Studstill seems to insist that Santa Monica will have a big presence at. Considering this and that I'm already expecting several big announcements for Sony at E3 without even including God of War along with Barlog seeming pretty shy on us seeing the game any time soon, I'd have to bet on PSX.

Agreed. Really hope they expand on GOW:A's multiplayer too. It was by far the best part of GOW:A and a couple new maps wouldn't be too hard.

I think at the GOW event they were also planning to announce GOW4. Not a big reveal, but just a short teaser to let people know the game's coming. Would be the best way to build hype for the collection too.

Really hope they don't switch to Norse gods.

Dr. Pezus

Agreed. Really hope they expand on GOW:A's multiplayer too. It was by far the best part of GOW:A and a couple new maps wouldn't be too hard.

I think at the GOW event they were also planning to announce GOW4. Not a big reveal, but just a short teaser to let people know the game's coming. Would be the best way to build hype for the collection too.

Really hope they don't switch to Norse gods.

Egyptian, Norse or Christian (lol) or GTFO!!

Raven

Egyptian, Norse or Christian (lol) or GTFO!!

Egyptian gods would be cool. I would seriously laugh my dog off watching Kratos rip Jesus' head off but the butthurt would be unbelievable. I mean I'm pretty sure you'd see domestic Christian terrorism on Sony locations across the US.

Legend

Egyptian gods would be cool. I would seriously laugh my dog off watching Kratos rip Jesus' head off but the butthurt would be unbelievable. I mean I'm pretty sure you'd see domestic Christian terrorism on Sony locations across the US.

They could do what Bayonetta does. Have it be Christian, but just with tons of artistic liberty.

Raven

They could do what Bayonetta does. Have it be Christian, but just with tons of artistic liberty.

Yeah... to the point where it's barely recognizable and easily deniable. I'd love to see a studio with the balls to kill Abrahamic figures straight up.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah lol. I can just imagine the backlash.

BananaKing

keep it Greek mythology please. its the most interesting by far.

Go Up