Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Avengers 2 is already at $875m and still hasn't launched in China or Japan. Might end up a bit down on the first film but I don't think by much. Maybe 1.4B worldwide.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Avengers Infinity War 1 and 2 will be shot entirely with IMAX cameras! First films to do that

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/avengers-infinity-war-to-be-shot-entirely-with-imax-cameras-1201489782/

About darn time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so flipping distracting watching these movies in IMAX. The aspect ratio just keeps jumping around as they switch back and fourth.

Riderz1337

I've seen Furious 7 and Avengers Age of Ultron in theatres recently.

Furious 7 - Very good! I really enjoyd the majority of the action sequences. The story is pretty meh but to be honest I never go into Fast & Furious movie expecting an amazing story. I turn my brain off as soon as I sit down and just enjoy the ride.

Avengers - Disappointed to be honest. Ultron was another lame Marvel villain. When he was first introduced in the party room scene I was like hell yes time for a proper villain in the Marvel movies, and then couple minutes later in his next scene he's cracking jokes...Seriously like 95% of the jokes in this movie fell through and it really made me cringe at most of the scenes. Also very similar to the first avengers.

In the first one Loki had those alien dudes fighting the avengers for him...cannon fodder enemies and now in Age of Ultron instead of aliens you have Ultrons robots which are...you guessed it...Cannon fodder enemies. There's just never any real tension in the movies. Ultron pretty much got owned by Captain America in a 1v1 fight...I mean come on now...This dude's supposed to be a super powerful bad dog villain and yet he gets his dog handed to him by one Avenger? I really hope for Infinity War they make Thanos as evil and bad dog as possible. Please lessen the jokes because they just don't work. I wanna see Thanos kicking the Avengers dog.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

snip

He certainly has spikes! I'm expecting the best CGI of all time, as is Blizzard standard

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

"Pixar's 15th feature proves to be the greatest idea the toon studio has ever had ... promises to forever change the way people think about the way people think, delivering creative fireworks grounded by a wonderfully relatable family story."

Xevross

"Pixar's 15th feature proves to be the greatest idea the toon studio has ever had ... promises to forever change the way people think about the way people think, delivering creative fireworks grounded by a wonderfully relatable family story."

I saw a trailer when watching avengers. It does look like a really fun family film. I probably won't watch it though...

Legend

No it's a stupid and overused idea.

Movie is probably good, but come on! Why does everyone think the movie's concept is so incredible?!?! Add my to the haiter train.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah I didn't think the concept was that original but the movie can still be awesome lol

Go Up