Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Yeah it's good.

Also Noah, captain america, grand budapest, bad words is meh

ethomaz

Guardians of the Galaxy

I don't have it here... I have Robocop, Noah, Gangster Squad, The Last Stand, Oblivion, Olympus Has Fallen and Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Riderz1337

I want to watch some movie... recommendations please.

The new Robocop is good?

Naa it's not good...I wasn't a fan at all.

Try Dawn of Apes, X Men:Days of Future Past, Godzilla, Chef, 22 Jump street, Edge of Tomorrow and How to Train Your Dragon 2.

All great movies.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Riderz1337

I don't have it here... I have Robocop, Noah, Gangster Squad, The Last Stand, Oblivion, Olympus Has Fallen and Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Out of this list I suggest Captain America. The other movies are meh...

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Both Noah and Oblivion were shot in Iceland...so that ;o. But honestly I would pick Captain America out of those. Oblivion second

ethomaz

Well all of did good hints for nothing :P

My girl made me watch Mamma Mia in a TV channel here :D

I will watch Oblivion first because after The Avengers I got bored with the Captain America guy.

Riderz1337

Well all of did good hints for nothing :P

My girl made me watch Mamma Mia in a TV channel here :D

I will watch Oblivion first because after The Avengers I got bored with the Captain America guy.

Yeah he was shame in Avengers to be honest...Did nothing, but Winter Soldier is a decent movie. Lots more action scenes with Captain America kicking dog.

BananaKing

from all the positive word of mouth its getting, i now want to watch guardians of the galaxy.

Riderz1337

from all the positive word of mouth its getting, i now want to watch guardians of the galaxy.

You should. I've never been the biggest fan of Marvel films. Really the only one I enjoyed was Iron Man and I even thought Avengers was meh...

But GOTG is an excellent film.

ClassicGamingWizz

Saw the other day transcendence and it was ok but i expected more from the movie :S

Legend

Saw the other day transcendence and it was ok but i expected more from the movie :S

Did it make any scientific sense or was it pure movie magic science?

Riderz1337

Did it make any scientific sense or was it pure movie magic science?

No idea I just know it was shame.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah he was shame in Avengers to be honest...Did nothing, but Winter Soldier is a decent movie. Lots more action scenes with Captain America kicking dog.

Dude, I remember at least one slow mo scene that was pretty cool. Didn't he save Iron Man?

Xevross

Yeah third should be the best, but that doesn't mean much har har har.

I'm just a hobit hater I guess.

How dare you! I've loved both hobbits so far. Plus the shire is based on an area near where I live.

Oblivion was such a weird film, not really to my tastes.

Ahhh avengers.... Cap was really good in the Winter Soldier, I hope he can be similar in the next Avengers

Go Up