Go Down

Legend

Game takes place inside a book

Legend

Xevross

Kinda funny was very good.

the-pi-guy

Who wants Square Enix? Xevross maybe?
I pulled some favors.  Someone will make it.

Legend

Legend

Oh heck yeah!

Xevross

Jun 11, 2019, 12:54 PM Last Edit: Jun 11, 2019, 12:56 PM by Xevross
https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-had-more-than-6-hours-worth-of-e3-conferences-in-3-days-and-only-3-gameplay-demos-were-shown-during-all-5-shows.122414/

Yeah man this has been a poor e3 and this is one of the main reasons. Star Wars, Watch Dogs and FF7 are my top 3 games of the show and that's no coincidence. These companies abandoning gameplay demos this year is baffling when everyone loves them and they're the best way to show off games. PC gaming show and Kinda Funny showcase got it right.

Hopefully Nintendo pull through. At least they'll be showing off gameplay all week at treehouse etc.

Xevross

End of the year is looking so sparse for games right now. Sept-Nov main holiday season the only games with release dates that I want right now are Borderlands 3, COD, Pokemon and Star Wars Jedi. Don't see much else being added there apart from a couple Nintendo games.

Legend

Doom Eternal had a lot of gameplay.

This was the year of cgi though. Even games coming out soon had cgi trailers. Maybe it's always been like this without Sony, but it feels weird.

kitler53

Doom Eternal had a lot of gameplay.

This was the year of cgi though. Even games coming out soon had cgi trailers. Maybe it's always been like this without Sony, but it feels weird.
i feel like sony only more recently got the memo that gamers like gameplay videos.  their ps4 era shows had a lot of gameplay but in the ps3 era lots of CGI.   MS has always abused the CGI videos.  ..but then half their CGI video announced games get canceled so it really is just a place holder to announce a game before the game development has started.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Xevross

Jun 12, 2019, 05:13 PM Last Edit: Jun 12, 2019, 05:16 PM by Xevross

Avengers sounds better than I feared. Keanu is basically a Cortana for Cyberpunk, he's implanted in your brain... that's kinda mad. Basically handsome jack in tales from the borderlands.

the-pi-guy

I wish Sony was here," Spencer said. "E3 is not as good when they're not here,

Legend

Elon Musk and Todd Howard time.

the-pi-guy

Skyrim coming to Tesla cars!  

(I'd laugh)

Go Up