PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Oct 23, 2018, 09:41 PM Last Edit: Oct 23, 2018, 09:43 PM by Xevross
Wow the Spidey DLC is extremely short and kinda just ends suddenly. I can see why its so cheap! If each DLC is about the same then this cost me around £5.30, which I'd say is money well spent for a few more hours in this game.

Legend

Crazy stuff
That looks bad.

It's really cool how easy is to make these games but the visuals are the only interesting part from a player point of view. The third demo is the only one that looks like a real game with some polish.

Take for example the second demo. That roll looked like it was animated by flipping around a DS4 and motion tracking it. Cool for rapid prototyping, but that'd feel so clunky when playing.

Xevross

Was just thinking about Spidey's sales and with me getting the box out to play the DLC I can't help but wonder how much that box design helped. I think its pure genius, the red sticks out and draws people to look at it so well, and its just a great simplistic design. You walk into a game store and you are not missing those Spider-Man boxes.

Kerotan

Was just thinking about Spidey's sales and with me getting the box out to play the DLC I can't help but wonder how much that box design helped. I think its pure genius, the red sticks out and draws people to look at it so well, and its just a great simplistic design. You walk into a game store and you are not missing those Spider-Man boxes.
I remember when they first showed it a good few people on forums thought it was bad. I thought they were crazy.

Legend

LBP released 10 years ago. Wow.

Kerotan

I booted up crash bandicoot 3 remastered this week. I platinumed 1 and 2 the month they released but left 3 for later as i didn't want burnout.

Now i really enjoyed it and getting the platinum was pretty easy. But looking back I'm so glad i played 1 and 2 first. Now I'd rank the games in preference 2, 1, 3.

But 1 imo was by far the hardest followed by 2. 3 was pretty easy all round. That road to nowhere sky Bridge map on the first omfg I still don't know how i got the gold time trial.

So that's that off my backlog. Was well worth getting. Great fun and great nostalgia.

Kerotan

Activision announced crash + spyro remaster package in November for 60$. I seen someone say they are glad they held off buying crash now. Why?

Crash was being sold for less then $15 on sale this year. Spyro won't be long going down to $20 on sale. If you bought crash on sale and were smart about spyro you could get them both for half that price.

Dr. Pezus

Oct 28, 2018, 12:29 PM Last Edit: Oct 28, 2018, 12:33 PM by Dr. Pezus
Finally finished the Spidey story! Very good ending segments imo

And lol that innuendo from Miles

Dr. Pezus

Really hyped for the sequel, with probably my favorite villain!

the-pi-guy

LBP released 10 years ago. Wow.
One of the greats!  

Really hyped for the sequel, with probably my favorite villain!
What if next gen Sony had several studios dedicated to the marvel universe?

Legend

One of the greats!  
I'd cry.

Marvel doesn't need to take over everything.  :P

Xevross

I absolutely love the MCU and I really loved Spider-Man, but to this I say fudge no. Although if they made new studios for it, then sure.

the-pi-guy

I absolutely love the MCU and I really loved Spider-Man, but to this I say fudge no. Although if they made new studios for it, then sure.
No that's what I'm meaning.  New studios.

I legitimately wouldn't buy PS5 if it was mostly Marvel games .

Legend

If they were new studios, wouldn't Disney own them?

Go Up