Fish tacos is getting...

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Jun 22, 2014, 12:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

7H3

Congrats man.
My wife has that phone as well btw
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

ya when i saw it i figured you wouldnt be able to..   I need fighter cover for my bombing runs,  I have actually legit heavy bombers now lol

Get with alex. He got like 5 people to download the game.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Congrats man.
My wife has that phone as well btw

Nice what does she think of it? Mine got the s5.

7H3

its awesome. I think the S5 is newer so has slightly better specs, but the z1s is a beautiful phone and takes great pictures. The lock screen doesn't work well right now, or she just hasn't figured out how to disable the apps on the lock screen

Mmm_fish_tacos

its awesome. I think the S5 is newer so has slightly better specs, but the z1s is a beautiful phone and takes great pictures. The lock screen doesn't work well right now, or she just hasn't figured out how to disable the apps on the lock screen

Sweet! Ill have both phones on tuesday. So ill get to compare. But spending 1100 on phones in a day was hard to swallow.

Xevross

CONGRATULATIONS!! And good luck :P

BananaKing

Jun 22, 2014, 07:23 AM Last Edit: Jun 22, 2014, 07:28 AM by BananaKing
woohoo!!! i will be getting a Z1 Compact!!! mine will arrive on the 18th though. because im getting it from dubai since its about 120-150 bucks cheaper there.

edit: ohh and your getting married, meh.

BananaKing

but samsung has their shaming touch-wiz UI on the S5.

Dr. Pezus

I guess all the world cup ads got to you

Congrats!

@banana: Wtf is that? I'm pretty sure you can disable anything you don't want.

BananaKing

I guess all the world cup ads got to you

Congrats!

@banana: Wtf is that? I'm pretty sure you can disable anything you don't want.

its the touch interface samsung adds over andriod. you cant disable it. Sony pretty much uses a stock andriod, it adds its bells and whistles but not to the extent of Samsung with touch wiz.

ethomaz

Congrats for both (more for married).

My girl broke her iPhone two weeks ago and bought a cheaper deal (compared with iPhone) Sony Xperia Z1... she is loving it and I hope you too ;)

Dr. Pezus

its the touch interface samsung adds over andriod. you cant disable it. Sony pretty much uses a stock andriod, it adds its bells and whistles but not to the extent of Samsung with touch wiz.

What is so annoying about it? I didn't even notice anything on my S4

7H3

when I get a new phone (in about 6 months probably) I'll either get another samsung or a sony phone.

ethomaz

when I get a new phone (in about 6 months probably) I'll either get another samsung or a sony phone.

iPhone 6S or 7 for me ;) I can't go back to another phone after iOS.

BananaKing

as somone who is using samsung, its shame, and i will never ever buy it again. i would advise going with another brand.

Go Up