The VR thread. U R Not red(e) PSVR2 is legitimate!

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Sep 05, 2015, 06:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

How sick of Pi's VR hype are you?

Go Down

Legend

i would never use VR to play games like that.  soo stupid.
Wait till you try VR.

The virtual cinemas are crazy good feeling.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Driveclub VR rated by ESRB - NeoGAF

/http://www.esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis...ECLUB%u2122+VR

dang it. Don't know what's wrong with the link. Drive club vr has been rated by the esrb

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Mmm_fish_tacos

I just tweeted palmer. lol. Told him I didn't need a reminder that My pc doesn't meet the required specs.

Mmm_fish_tacos

the-pi-guy

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

So I gave Eve another shot. I was doing really bad. Trying to play with the xbox controller. I thought I read that Hotas sticks didn't work yet and needed a patch. So I never tired. But after getting fed up I just grabbed my stick and push the fire button and it worked! I went from not beable to get a kill to getting at the top of the leader board every match. It instantly made my game better, and a lot more fun. My arms hurt a little bit now. But what a rush. Talk about immersion. To those that are getting the rift or even just the game if you get a Vive. Go ahead and spend a little bit on a stick. I would check the cheaper line of sticks and see if any of them work. If you don't want to spend 100 on one like I did.

Also, I don't get sick now!

the-pi-guy

I thought I read that Hotas sticks didn't work yet and needed a patch.

Also, I don't get sick now!
I read some where else that you need the Hotas stick.  NEED IT!

Also yay!

Mmm_fish_tacos

I read some where else that you need the Hotas stick.  NEED IT!

Also yay!
I'd say you need it.

Amazon.com: Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X Flight Stick: Electronics

this one works. I think you can find them for cheaper on ebay.

Come watch!

Lol, i lost control at the end. I don't know why I'm playing capture. It's my first time.

the-pi-guy

How's the field of view?

Trying to look at pictures, just doesn't really give a very good feel for what it's like.  

Like what exactly do these boxes feel like?  I have no idea.  :P

Well, after a little experimentation, I don't think it'll be bad.  

Mmm_fish_tacos

How's the field of view?

Trying to look at pictures, just doesn't really give a very good feel for what it's like.  

Like what exactly do these boxes feel like?  I have no idea.  :P

Well, after a little experimentation, I don't think it'll be bad.  
Well The edges can be noticeable. But nothing bad. Once you're in it you forget about it.

I upped the graphics setting to 135 percent over from 120, which is standard. Even though It was jerky at times the visuals are well worth it. It was quite noticeable.

I've got to figure out how to steam this. I just watched some of my video. It's not full screen and it was making horrible sounds...

the-pi-guy

Mmm_fish_tacos

I made grilamckilla my baby for like 3 rounds. lol. I go after real people when I know for sure they are real. Then I had to eat.

Go Up