PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/06/30/shovel-knight-physical-version-coming-to-a-store-near-you/
Haha wtf.

Shovel Knight getting physical release (Update: mis-listing) - Gematsu

I don't like the Splatoon reking in this thread  :-\

I hope those who are ripping on it have at least played it...
But splatoon is for babies!

Spoiler for Hidden:
I love splatoon!

kitler53

Haha wtf.

Shovel Knight getting physical release (Update: mis-listing) - Gematsu

your link is from 4/14.  my link is from 6/30.

your link is from the internet.  my link is from a credible source.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

your link is from 4/14.  my link is from 6/30.

your link is from the internet.  my link is from a credible source.
Exactly.

That link was the first thing that popped up when I was verifying my memory was correct. Curse you google!

Rain

But splatoon is for babies!

I think he makes some good points actually. In fact, I might just burn my copy of Splatoon after realizing that it is, indeed, for babies!
I enjoy the *Sound Of Rain

Kerotan

GamesMaya's report

- Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi for PS4 had a great start today. Pre-orders were low and she was worried about the performance of the game at first.
- The PS3 had a slow start today, but is expected to improve from now, since is 1000¥ cheaper than the PS4 version.
- Summer vacations started and Splatoon is moving actively again.
- The Witcher 3 is selling well too.

Credit: hiska gaf.

Great report for ps4. Witcher having excellent legs.  It sold well this week and numbers next week should be good too. We could be looking at almost 200k retail by next year.  

Sengoku has also debuted strong on ps4. Should hopefully help it hold a decent hardware number again this week.  

Cute Pikachu

So is Gamestop still having that deal with getting money towards a ps4?
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Dr. Pezus

Kerotan

PlayStation China press conference on July 29 2015 - PS4 future, Games & Morpheus - NeoGAF

Zhuge updated us on the Sony China event . Teaser trailer too with small montage showing off a few titles that will release there.  

Hopefully ps4 gets dragon quest and they can show that off there.  There could potentially be a lot of games announced at this coming to China which if ps4 China edition is to take off then they need it.

Currently playing God of war 3 remastered.  What a game and it's definitely worth the port because it's an epic purchase for a 360 only guy last gen.  

Legend

Currently playing God of war 3 remastered.  What a game and it's definitely worth the port because it's an epic purchase for a 360 only guy last gen.  
You never owned a PS3?

Oh in that case don't forgot about the Heavy Rain port!

Kerotan

You never owned a PS3?

You never owned a PS3?

I worded that wrong!  Just meant that it's perfect for those people.  For hardcore fans like me it was well worth it especially since I've not played this one in years.  I've platinumed them all except ascension so I'm considering going for this plat too.  Any idea how hard this is on titan?  

Anyway the game is as epic as I remember.  That theme song of the girl singing down in hades gives me chills!

Legend

the-pi-guy

Graphics look pretty, but the animations look a bit underwhelming.  

Go Up