PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

So I pre-ordered my ps4 from Amazon.  But Ebgames started taking pre-orders for it.  The Amazon bundle comes with The Last of Us.  The Ebgames one doesn't.  Both are the same price.  Should I stick with my Amazon order?

What would be the pro for Ebgames? 

Well do you own tlou?

Does that really matter? 
Game deserves to be bought twice, nay three times. 

Legend

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7196191

Salt is real.

It's so odd how only exclusives matter when it comes to system sales. PS4 is for most people the better multiplat system, so that's why it's being so successful.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Good god, the post is cringe worthy. Fact is it's delivered the best gaming experience so far, with the highest rated exclusive and indies titles or better performing Multi plats and the superior user experience than the other systems. The free games each month have been better than the competitions, the OS has been one step a head the whole gen and they are the only one so far to implement features that haven't been seen on last gen consoles.  It was also the only console that wasn't trying to prop it self up with a huge gimmick. Pure and simple gaming machine and that's why they are winning.

BasilZero

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7196191

Salt is real.

Considering the user who posted it is an idiot - its not surprising lol.

Anyways found out who leafy bug is - apparently its outlawauron o.O.

Also pbroy friended me on PSN :O!

Anyways, I am loving KH 1.5 HD Remix - man I missed playing KH! *_*!

darkknightkryta

What would be the pro for Ebgames? 
Does that really matter? 
Game deserves to be bought twice, nay three times. 

I can go pick it up?

BasilZero

It's so odd how only exclusives matter when it comes to system sales. PS4 is for most people the better multiplat system, so that's why it's being so successful.

Thats my main reason for getting Playstation too.

Dr. Pezus

What happened to the Level 5 announcement? Turned out to be yet another Yokai Watch for 3DS?

Raven

What happened to the Level 5 announcement? Turned out to be yet another Yokai Watch for 3DS?

It looks like their PS4 exclusive announcement at E3 didn't change plans. I figured they wouldn't do that since I'm pretty sure Sony is funding the project and probably doesn't want any potential bombs to be announced prior. I think they're aiming to have a really big E3 this year compared to the last two.

Dr. Pezus

Well it looks to me like Level 5 is completely losing it in the casual/mobile direction. Several mobile games announced, including the next entry in one of their biggest franchises that was previously on Nintendo handhelds (Layton 7)

Xevross

Well it looks to me like Level 5 is completely losing it in the casual/mobile direction. Several mobile games announced, including the next entry in one of their biggest franchises that was previously on Nintendo handhelds (Layton 7)

That is a real shame, mobile is just too juicy of a prospect for them I guess.

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

oh fudge me. Stone throwing giants + frenzy

darkknightkryta

Mmm_fish_tacos

Go Up