PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aura7541

Kerotan

Sword Art Online: Lost Song will be out in NA on November 17 and in Europe on November 13.

Rainbow Moon and Rainbow Skies will be out on the PS4 in 2016.
Hollow fragment seems to be having good sales.  On the eu store it's got a lot of ratings so sales must be good.  And digital sales are very profitable so this is a good sign for future Japanese support.

NPD results are out.  Sony domination continues and they stretch their lead to 800k.

By the time the xbox onslaught begins they should have a 900k cushion.  I can see Sony holding out and losing the last 3 months by maybe 500k.

Then keep the ps4 at 399 while the 2016 blockbusters release and unleash a 100$ price cut either late summer or autumn 2016.

They will make massive profit from now until the cut and then after it the momentum will be collosol.  

Aura7541

Hollow fragment seems to be having good sales.  On the eu store it's got a lot of ratings so sales must be good.  And digital sales are very profitable so this is a good sign for future Japanese support.
There was also a deal where if you preorder Hollow Fragment, you get Lost Song for free. Considering the dub of the anime is still going on, that should give both games some more recognition. I am kinda worried about Lost Song in NA because November is absolutely packed.

7H3

i'm not sure I like the vote to play idea... I mean I'm sure Sony pays the company to put their game on PSN, so people that were originally thinking about that option could be hurt...
I guess it all depends on the implementation though
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

i'm not sure I like the vote to play idea... I mean I'm sure Sony pays the company to put their game on PSN, so people that were originally thinking about that option could be hurt...
At least the games that fail to win are still available with PS+ discounts.

Aura7541

Stories: The Hidden Path announced for the PS4

Quote from: Spearhead Games
"We're building Stories to feel like an enchanted book with a different tale to tell each time you open it. Every choice you make in the game affects the storyline in real-time, and the narrator adapts his tale dynamically to reflect your course of action. With beautiful illustrations at every turn of the page, Stories will have you diving deeper into the narrative nuances each time you play."

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

kitler53

sony of course pays the developer of the game for the game they release for free,.. but it's still throttled by there only being 6 games a month released.  so if there are more developers wanting to be on ps+ then slots this is a great option to spread the love.   all 3 games are getting loads more exposure than they otherwise would have which is great for the non-winning games compared to still not being featured on ps+ but also getting shame for exposure.   i guarantee you armello is going to get more DL after losing this vote than without.  I for one have decided to buy it and it was never on my radar before this.

Stories: The Hidden Path announced for the PS4

i like this in theory but the art looks a bit generic and blah. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Kerotan

HYPE! The weather effects are CRAZY

Driving reminds me of motorstorm 1. Awesome!

Got the payday 2 platinum today on ps4. Along with gta 5 it's one of my proudest plats. Only 0.1% have either of them.

Xevross

Driving reminds me of motorstorm 1. Awesome!

Got the payday 2 platinum today on ps4. Along with gta 5 it's one of my proudest plats. Only 0.1% have either of them.
Congratulations! GTA is very impressive, that takes a heck of a lot of effort :o

Aura7541

Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator will be out on arcades on August 25. Hopefully, we get news about the PS4 version soon, if it's happening.

Kerotan

Congratulations! GTA is very impressive, that takes a heck of a lot of effort :o
Thank you!  There are a few single player trophies gkitched that take long and tedious methods to fix.  I'm talking weeks or months.  So that iced up most people but I persisted until I got them.  

I've no doubt if they weren't glitched instead of 0.1% having platinum you'd have like 0.4%.  

But yeah a lot of work needed and I enjoyed every minute of it.  I no longer get platinums if I don't enjoy the game a lot.  

The beauty of the gta plat is you see and do cool things you'd never have done otherwise and you really explore the world both on and offline.  

Makes me appreciate the game even more. Oh and I got the heist trophies too!

Xevross

Thank you!  There are a few single player trophies gkitched that take long and tedious methods to fix.  I'm talking weeks or months.  So that iced up most people but I persisted until I got them.  

I've no doubt if they weren't glitched instead of 0.1% having platinum you'd have like 0.4%.  

But yeah a lot of work needed and I enjoyed every minute of it.  I no longer get platinums if I don't enjoy the game a lot.  

The beauty of the gta plat is you see and do cool things you'd never have done otherwise and you really explore the world both on and offline.  

Makes me appreciate the game even more. Oh and I got the heist trophies too!
Yeah I only go for the plat if its fairly easy and I really like the game. GTA is an amazing game but I don't have the patience to get the plat. Good point, there's probably still lots in GTA V that I've yet to do

Aura7541

So didn't catch this until now. There is a possibility that Level-5 is making 2 Playstation exclusives, one in collaboration with SCE and the other done on their own. Someone linked Verendus's post on the GAF TGS prediction thread.

BananaKing

HYPE! The weather effects are CRAZY

holy fudge does this game look SO good. gonna be the most underrated game this year.

Go Up