Souls Series |OT| LTTP keeping spam away from other threads.

Started by the-pi-guy, Dec 17, 2021, 09:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Does anyone have the remake, and would you be willing to help me with the multiplayer trophies?

kitler53

I don't have it now but will probably get it someday.  If you still need help in a year let me know. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

Sep 12, 2022, 04:15 AM Last Edit: Sep 12, 2022, 04:20 AM by the-pi-guy
Have to get two multiplayer trophies, 1 ending, a secret weapon, and 3 collection trophies.

Thats a lot of soulsborne gaming to get all those plats.  

Meanwhile I can't even bring myself to finish eldin ring…
To be honest it isn't that bad. The first playthrough is where like 70% of my playtime goes.

It's a lot of fun though. I get to see how much I've improved with a second playthrough and I really get to explore more of the games. Like having to actually mess with the world tendency in Demon's Souls for example.

the-pi-guy

Down to one ring and the magic collection.
Finished the multiplayer trophies.

One thing I find incredibly frustrating is that the game is much, much easier to go evil than good. It is basically impossible to go from pure black to pure white in one playthrough, whereas the alternative can be done several times over.

kitler53

A common complaint. 

you just have to plan to go full white first and then go full black once your ready.  Personally i liked the tendancy system.  I was sad to see it completely removed in the later games.  Sure the could have made it easy to control but the idea was fun. 

the-pi-guy

A common complaint.

you just have to plan to go full white first and then go full black once your ready.  Personally i liked the tendancy system.  I was sad to see it completely removed in the later games.  Sure the could have made it easy to control but the idea was fun.
Its probably the one thing that I would say is a flaw with the game.  

I absolutely love Demons Souls.

the-pi-guy

Demon's Souls NG+ is brutal.

Easily the biggest difficulty step up out of any Souls game. Usually NG+ is a walk in the park for me.

This on the other hand is in a competition for the hardest Souls game I've played.

kitler53

yep.  if it plays like the original ng++ is either the smallest jump or just felt like it after finishing  the brutal ng+

the-pi-guy

Demon's Souls NG+ is brutal.

Easily the biggest difficulty step up out of any Souls game. Usually NG+ is a walk in the park for me.

This on the other hand is in a competition for the hardest Souls game I've played.
Finished NG+ and NG++, and got the Platinum.

Go Up