BOTW2, Forza Horizon, Stalker 2, and Avatar are the most liked announcements so far

Started by Legend, Jun 14, 2021, 04:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

I went through and added lots of uploads for other games. It seems Avatar is genuinely the most viewed trailer from E3.
glad to see eldin ring at a solid 4th place.  never thought it would win but glad to see it doing well. 

views close to starfield feels right.   zelda feels like it is under performing though. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

With the view/like ratio I wonder if it's being used as an ad.
I've seen both Starfield and Redfall as ads. Just by the numbers, Starfield definitely looks that way.

Avatar isn't an ad, or at least the vast majority of its views aren't. The views are spread out between a few uploads and the official Ubisoft one only has 2.3 million views. I think it's drawing in viewers from outside the general E3 crowd that might not care enough to like the video but still care enough to go "wait they're making an Avatar game?"

BananaKing

So avatar is gonna be huge it seems.

Legend

So avatar is gonna be huge it seems.
The first game managed to sell over 2.7 million copies despite getting a 61 on metacritic. Avatar popularity pushes game sales to 2.7 million units

I think this game could easily ride the hype and be profitable even if it sucks.

Legend

If you want to see what ads can do when pushed to the limit, check out riders republic.

Xevross

If you want to see what ads can do when pushed to the limit, check out riders republic.
lol that engagement tab is pretty comical.

Xevross

Starfield ads doing work now.

Go Up