BOTW2, Forza Horizon, Stalker 2, and Avatar are the most liked announcements so far

Started by Legend, Jun 14, 2021, 04:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

I really do not have time to track everything like prior years, but the system is mostly automated so...

Please update your browser.

nnodley

Anything avatar is just gonna be huge i think. Even 12-13 years after the first movie came out

Legend

Anything avatar is just gonna be huge i think. Even 12-13 years after the first movie came out
Yeah I think the time gap has helped at this point. This trailer was the first time outside Disney World that people could see any new content within the world. First game sold pretty well too so I hope this one does well.

Although in the charts above it's definitely over represented. It has a few more trailers in the tracker since I am personally interested in it.

Legend

So BOTW2 has clearly won E3 lol.

Xevross

Guessing you missed this:

And yeah BOTW2 is insanely anticipated, no surprise in the metrics.

Legend

Guessing you missed this:

That was the video that turned me from cynic to hopeful.

Xevross

That was the video that turned me from cynic to hopeful.

Yeah good video and its one of the top performers so good to be in the tracker now.

the-pi-guy

In just a few short hours, it's already most liked. Impressive stuff.

Legend

Jun 15, 2021, 09:25 PM Last Edit: Jun 16, 2021, 01:33 AM by Legend
Yeah good video and its one of the top performers so good to be in the tracker now.
The tracker is just random haha. Unlike previous years it's just a general overview since I don't have the time to maintain it.

edt: I added a bunch of videos.

In just a few short hours, it's already most liked. Impressive stuff.
Meanwhile Square Enix clearly lost (out of the ones tracked).

Lots of homophobia for Life is Strange but a lot of genuine dislike too. I don't understand the dislikes for Guardians of the Galaxy.

kitler53

Jun 16, 2021, 02:50 AM Last Edit: Jun 16, 2021, 02:52 AM by kitler53
where is eldin ring?

The tracker is just random haha. Unlike previous years it's just a general overview since I don't have the time to maintain it.

edt: I added a bunch of videos.

Meanwhile Square Enix clearly lost (out of the ones tracked).

Lots of homophobia for Life is Strange but a lot of genuine dislike too. I don't understand the dislikes for Guardians of the Galaxy.
really? gaurdians looked terrible to me. great franchise but the game looks like trash to me.  i expect a huge flop and the dislikes make sense to me. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

where is eldin ring?
really? gaurdians looked terrible to me. great franchise but the game looks like trash to me.  i expect a huge flop and the dislikes make sense to me.
Forgot about the summer game fest.

I don't care about guardians, but this is the internet. I'd expect people to love a single player marvel game.

BananaKing

Honestly giving the rights to avengers and guardians to square was a horrible move. Square and all their devs are meh at best  

Legend

I went through and added lots of uploads for other games. It seems Avatar is genuinely the most viewed trailer from E3.

Xevross

I went through and added lots of uploads for other games. It seems Avatar is genuinely the most viewed trailer from E3.
With the view/like ratio I wonder if it's being used as an ad.

Dr. Pezus

Honestly giving the rights to avengers and guardians to square was a horrible move. Square and all their devs are meh at best  
Tomb raider devs are not meh though