Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart |OT|

Started by the-pi-guy, Apr 24, 2021, 07:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

so want to know something funny?

for ages you've heard me talk about needing to find a ps5 in time for ratchet and clank because it is my most hype game.   well,.. it's almost here and now i probably won't buy it day-1.   my contractor just told me that he's finally ready to work on my upstairs project and so this weekend my kids are moving into my game room for 2-3 months.   no ps5 for me until the project is done.  :(
Note to self: no kids

the-pi-guy

so want to know something funny?

for ages you've heard me talk about needing to find a ps5 in time for ratchet and clank because it is my most hype game.   well,.. it's almost here and now i probably won't buy it day-1.   my contractor just told me that he's finally ready to work on my upstairs project and so this weekend my kids are moving into my game room for 2-3 months.   no ps5 for me until the project is done.  :(
Note to self: have extra room for kids

kitler53

Note to self: have extra room for kids
I have extra rooms.  but the project is to renovate the entire upstairs so i'm loosing all three bedrooms for the duration of the project.  

my wife and I will move into the "mother-in-law" suite.  my gets get my adjoining game room. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

kitler53

console exclusive,.. ffs sony.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

May 18, 2021, 08:14 PM Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 08:16 PM by the-pi-guy
console exclusive,.. ffs sony.
Doesn't seem to mean anything.
They're saying console exclusive or exclusive interchangeably across different ads.  

Legend

nnodley

i'm stayin on media blackout for this

Xevross

I'm still confident in my 89 for this, but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes lower or higher. It looks incredible so 90+ seems very possible, but also it could just be that they've gone all out on presentation and it lacks in other areas that have been hidden thus far.

Xevross

89 meta from 49 reviews so far

the-pi-guy

IGN, Gamespot - 9/10

Xevross

Also 89 on Opencritic (43 reviews).

Awesome.

the-pi-guy

89 meta from 49 reviews so far
*Refreshes*
MC: 0 reviews
OC: 42 reviews

Tell me more, future man.

Xevross

Jun 08, 2021, 02:04 PM Last Edit: Jun 08, 2021, 02:06 PM by Xevross
5/5 from Jeff Grubb. Redeemed.

*Refreshes*
MC: 0 reviews
OC: 42 reviews

Tell me more, future man.
Metacritic is the buggiest site ever, you just gotta keep clicking.

the-pi-guy

Quote from: jstevenson
Predicting 78-82 MC.

Game's super predictable and short, despite being beautiful and the combat feeling great. A real disappointment for someone who was expecting another A Crack in Time.
Aged well.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ratchet-clank-rift-apart-review-thread.438541/page-3#post-66764491

Go Up