Started by the-pi-guy, Apr 06, 2021, 01:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Xevross

Legend

Xevross

Jun 11, 2021, 08:48 AM Last Edit: Jun 11, 2021, 08:52 AM by Xevross
Anyone want some big ol' leaks? https://www.resetera.com/threads/some-e3-2021-game-announcements-potentially-leaked-by-known-reddit-leaker-open-spoilers.440308/#post-67033606

Seems to be a list of a lot of the games that will be shown at Ubi and xbox shows & perhaps other shows too. (This person is apparently extremely reliable, 100% track record).

They were asked in the comments about Nintendo Direct and said they might have a list later.

Legend

Anyone want some big ol' leaks? https://www.resetera.com/threads/some-e3-2021-game-announcements-potentially-leaked-by-known-reddit-leaker-open-spoilers.440308/#post-67033606

Seems to be a list of a lot of the games that will be shown at Ubi and xbox shows & perhaps other shows too. (This person is apparently extremely reliable, 100% track record).

They were asked in the comments about Nintendo Direct and said they might have a list later.
Will click after the shows. Don't trust groupthink with records but I'd assume it's legit. So many randos need to be in the loop in the last few days before a show.

I hope beyond good and evil 2 isn't stuck in dev hell. Ready for a showing of what the final game plays like.

I hope bethesda goes deep with starfield and talks about elder scrolls 6 again. It has been 3 years for each.

Nintendo, if you can show us Prime 4 and botw2, that'd be just swell.

the-pi-guy

Nintendo apparently leaked a game on their website.

Legend

Nintendo apparently leaked a game on their website.
Lol those are the e3 leaks that are fun.

Xevross

Seems like "E3" this year will just end up being the Xbox and Nintendo shows plus Elden Ring trailer. Maybe Square will show up, we'll see.

Legend

Seems like "E3" this year will just end up being the Xbox and Nintendo shows plus Elden Ring trailer. Maybe Square will show up, we'll see.
If Avatar wasn't at Ubisoft, I think I'd have ranked it as their worst show ever.

I hope it's not a sign that Xbox and Nintendo will also be skimpy.

Xevross

If Avatar wasn't at Ubisoft, I think I'd have ranked it as their worst show ever.

I hope it's not a sign that Xbox and Nintendo will also be skimpy.
For sure, it might still have been even with Avatar. Its certainly low tier.

We'll see, I fully believe Xbox and Nintendo will be their usual selves this year. Doesn't mean they can't have a down year, that possibility is always there, but it won't be unusually bad at least.

Legend

My metric for how bad this year has been: I have yet to watch any easy allies reactions.

Elden Ring looked great but wasn't shocking (my fault maybe for watching the leak).

The indie shows had great games but I mostly just want to play them.

Rabbids Mario looks cool but with Nintendo posting it early it just felt safe. Biggest change was removing the grid yet they didn't go into details.

I'll probably watch them react to Avatar.

For sure, it might still have been even with Avatar. Its certainly low tier.

We'll see, I fully believe Xbox and Nintendo will be their usual selves this year. Doesn't mean they can't have a down year, that possibility is always there, but it won't be unusually bad at least.
I think the pandemic really cleaned this year out. Every game will either be near release just waiting to show off or a cgi trailer. Nintendo hopefully has a lot of the former and Xbox is happy with a lot of the later.

Xevross

My metric for how bad this year has been: I have yet to watch any easy allies reactions.

Elden Ring looked great but wasn't shocking (my fault maybe for watching the leak).

The indie shows had great games but I mostly just want to play them.

Rabbids Mario looks cool but with Nintendo posting it early it just felt safe. Biggest change was removing the grid yet they didn't go into details.

I'll probably watch them react to Avatar.

I think the pandemic really cleaned this year out. Every game will either be near release just waiting to show off or a cgi trailer. Nintendo hopefully has a lot of the former and Xbox is happy with a lot of the later.
I've watched all the shows with Easy Allies first time so far, it's beenbeen the only reason I've enjoyed it outside od the Elden Ring trailer and Devolver so far.

Legend

In advance of today's shows, I fixed the server time. I have no idea why it fails to sync but I can manually force a sync.

Xevross

Game Pass and From Software the only big winners of this E3 so far.

Legend

No one made threads for the rest of the shows today. I am cry.

PC gaming was actually kinda good except Gabe Newel. Watching Future now.

the-pi-guy

I feel like it was expected that the E3 shows this year were going to not be as good due to Covid, but I feel the impact was different than I expected.

Go Up