E3 2021: Central Hub of Hype

Started by the-pi-guy, Apr 06, 2021, 01:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Xevross

A more accessible Nioh in a FF setting sounds like it could be awesome.

Legend

Just what E3 needs, more leaks  :'(

I've never been able to really get into soulsborne/nioh. Wonder if this will be the one for me.

Xevross

Just what E3 needs, more leaks  :'(

I've never been able to really get into soulsborne/nioh. Wonder if this will be the one for me.
You tried Jedi Fallen Order?

Legend

You tried Jedi Fallen Order?
On my backlog. Expecting to like it, but I didn't realize it was soulsborne like.

Xevross

On my backlog. Expecting to like it, but I didn't realize it was soulsborne like.
Yeah its a souls-like but it has 4 difficulty settings, so its often considered the most accessible souls-like game (for some other reasons too). There's a native next-gen version with free-upgrade soon to release for it, perfect time to play it.

I love it, its my GOTY 2019. I'm considering playing it again with the next-gen patch actually.

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Original OP
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-xbox-capcom-konami-ubisoft-take-two-interactive-warner-bros-games-and-koch-media-to-take-part-in-all-digital-e3-event-in-june.405609/

E3 2021 date: E3 returns June 12 as 'reimagined, all-virtual' event - Polygon

E3 will return in 2021 as a "reimagined, all-virtual" event, organizers announced Tuesday. E3 2021 will take place June 12-15, and will feature content from Nintendo, Xbox, Capcom, Konami, Ubisoft, Take-Two Interactive, Warner Bros. Games, and Koch Media, the Entertainment Software Association (ESA) said in a news release.

the-pi-guy

I'm going to make this the central hub of news, unless we have a thread set up?

Xevross

I'm going to make this the central hub of news, unless we have a thread set up?
Let's do this.

Xevross

This will probably be the biggest show of the summer (in terms of number of big games/ announcements). Time to get the hype!

kitler53

wonder if halo will be there...

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

wonder if halo will be there...
Lol gee who knows.

Greenberg says it'll be a full 90min event.

Xevross

Gonna be an amazing weekend, I booked the 11th and 14th off work, can't wait for E3 to be back.

the-pi-guy

Is there a way to embed countdowns in a post?

Legend

May 26, 2021, 07:54 PM Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 07:56 PM by Legend
Is there a way to embed countdowns in a post?
You can add multiple countdowns to the op. That's what I've done years prior.

Can't embed them in a post atm.

Legend

Go Up