GameStop stock crawling back to the Moon

Started by Legend, Jan 19, 2021, 05:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kitler53

Expect some red today though. Time to buy dips! Might be more rotation into recovery stocks (from tech and stuff) due to Biden's speech.

I'm glad I have some cash for today  8)

Stimmy hitting very soon, should pump everything a bit.
Pretty flat now but if the market is red today I expect gme to go up again. Cohen also tweeted again last night lulz
so what's your take on this chinese stock delisting?

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/25/chinese-tech-stocks-fall-as-us-sec-begins-law-aimed-at-delisting.html

i'm probably overexposed on chinese stocks so while i'm doing okay overall i got hammered from my highs a few weeks ago.   while i think the likelyhood of stocks being delisting are overblow the consequences of having a stock i'm invested in delisting would be devastating.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

Mar 30, 2021, 02:03 AM Last Edit: Mar 30, 2021, 02:05 AM by Dr. Pezus
so what's your take on this chinese stock delisting?

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/25/chinese-tech-stocks-fall-as-us-sec-begins-law-aimed-at-delisting.html

i'm probably overexposed on chinese stocks so while i'm doing okay overall i got hammered from my highs a few weeks ago.   while i think the likelyhood of stocks being delisting are overblow the consequences of having a stock i'm invested in delisting would be devastating.

I don't have a lot of Chinese stock (quite a bit of Nio though) so I haven't read a lot about it but I doubt any real companies will let that happen to them.

It's a good opportunity to buy the dip for some Chinese stocks though. I've been buying more Nio and a bit of Sea Limited.

I'm sure there are better days ahead soon. April is usually much greener than March

kitler53

Mar 30, 2021, 03:09 PM Last Edit: Mar 30, 2021, 03:17 PM by kitler53
man, yesterday was terrible but today is awesome.   really i'm back where i started but i've gotten and emotional rollercoaster along the way.   maybe i should just stop looking...

I don't have a lot of Chinese stock (quite a bit of Nio though) so I haven't read a lot about it but I doubt any real companies will let that happen to them.

It's a good opportunity to buy the dip for some Chinese stocks though. I've been buying more Nio and a bit of Sea Limited.

I'm sure there are better days ahead soon. April is usually much greener than March
I'm using fidelity which is nice in a lot of ways but kind of sucks from a visualization.  are you aware of any "tools" for just monitoring a bunch of stocks that is good?  i'm not finding any that are free at least.  i'm using google finance right now which is okay in some ways but a bit "featureless".

Dr. Pezus

man, yesterday was terrible but today is awesome.   really i'm back where i started but i've gotten and emotional rollercoaster along the way.   maybe i should just stop looking...

I'm using fidelity which is nice in a lot of ways but kind of sucks from a visualization.  are you aware of any "tools" for just monitoring a bunch of stocks that is good?  i'm not finding any that are free at least.  i'm using google finance right now which is okay in some ways but a bit "featureless".

Try tradingview. It has very good chart features

kitler53

Try tradingview. It has very good chart features
slightly annoying that a few of the features i'd like is behind a paywall but the free version is still better than what i was doing.

thanks for the recommendation!

Legend

I've already made 10% gains.

Stocks are fun. What should I spend my $5 on?

Dr. Pezus

Today was extremely green! Remember to take profit!

I've already made 10% gains.

Stocks are fun. What should I spend my $5 on?
A tesla

kitler53

i "paper handed" the crud out of li, nio, xpeg.   i made a good amount of money but this rally is blowing my mind at how early i got out.  

about 4 months into my experiment with being a day-trader and here is my summary:
- dang is it easy to make money on stocks.   like if you pay just a tiny bit of attention to a stock it's pretty fudgy easy to find stocks that are "undervalued" and with just a bit of time you'll make some money,.. sometimes a crud load of money.   if i can keep up my current rate of return i'm going to retire in 2 years and just live off my investments.

Legend

I voted in my first ever shareholder meeting.

Vector better merge with Rocket Lab already!

Legend

My rocket stock is surging. I'm only up $20 but it's thrilling lol.

kitler53

My rocket stock is surging. I'm only up $20 but it's thrilling lol.
probably time to sell than.  it will tank soon i'm certain of it.

Legend

probably time to sell than.  it will tank soon i'm certain of it.
It's going up because they announced really good financial results and other companies keep crashing rockets.

I just plan to keep my shares in case Rocketlab becomes one of the winners in the space age.

kitler53

https://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents.htm
https://www.youtube.com/FedReserveBoard/

not sure if anyone else is closely watching stocks anymore we may be at the precipice of our economic futures.  2:30 ET the FOMC will talk.  depending on what they say we very well could be thrown into a significant recession.  i'm honestly more excited about this conference than E3.  

Legend

Dec 15, 2021, 07:02 PM Last Edit: Dec 15, 2021, 07:36 PM by Legend
https://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents.htm
https://www.youtube.com/FedReserveBoard/

not sure if anyone else is closely watching stocks anymore we may be at the precipice of our economic futures.  2:30 ET the FOMC will talk.  depending on what they say we very well could be thrown into a significant recession.  i'm honestly more excited about this conference than E3.  
I don't know what I'm doing but I'll put this on.

Super windy day. Bit worried my fence will blow over.

Edt: why am I watching this?

kitler53

I don't know what I'm doing but I'll put this on.

Super windy day. Bit worried my fence will blow over.

Edt: why am I watching this?
because i gave you a link?

you didn't have to watch it but even if you don't it has a substantial impact on your life.  the battle against inflation begins here.  the market seems happy but i personally think powell is being too dovish.  inflation is going to run rampant in 2022.

Go Up