When will ps5 be in stock for at least a few hours?

Started by kitler53, Jan 07, 2021, 08:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

When will ps5 be in stock for at least a few hours?

January
0 (0%)
Feburary
0 (0%)
March
0 (0%)
April
0 (0%)
May
2 (40%)
June
1 (20%)
July
0 (0%)
August
0 (0%)
September
0 (0%)
October
0 (0%)
December
0 (0%)
January 2022
0 (0%)
February 2022
0 (0%)
March 2022
0 (0%)
April 2022
0 (0%)
May 2022
1 (20%)
June 2022
1 (20%)
July 2022
0 (0%)
August 2022
0 (0%)
September 2022
0 (0%)
> September 2022
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Go Down

BananaKing

Series S still in stock on amazon UK, now lasted 6 full days. It has still yet to sell close to what PS5 managed in a few minutes when they went up at the same time last Wed morning.

Its not selling badly though, currently sitting at #4 on the hourly chart.
See, I like the idea of the series S originally. A lowered power machine thats cheaper, but plays the games at lower res. But 4tf is just too low. It should have been 6/7. It would have been so much more appealing then, and people could have trusted in its performance.

I feel most people just can't see this as an  exciting new machine

Dr. Pezus

They had a few ps5s here online for a few minutes this weekend lulz

kitler53

so apparently i have a ps5 coming to my house on tuesday.

my often mentioned co-op friend really wanted a ps5 because his controller/headset were dying and he didn't want to replace them on ps4.  he took to twitter notifications/ect. and after 2 months of what can only be called hard labor he got one for himself.    apparently he just kept at it and this weekend he tells me he got a twitter alert at 2:30 in the morning for amazon re-stocking and he bought it and shipped it to my address.

so yeah.  supposed to be here tuesday a over a month before my desired R&C release.   xD

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

I've been thinking about buying on stockx because there's none in sight in Iceland (and when they finally come the pent up demand will be incredible)

so apparently i have a ps5 coming to my house on tuesday.

my often mentioned co-op friend really wanted a ps5 because his controller/headset were dying and he didn't want to replace them on ps4.  he took to twitter notifications/ect. and after 2 months of what can only be called hard labor he got one for himself.    apparently he just kept at it and this weekend he tells me he got a twitter alert at 2:30 in the morning for amazon re-stocking and he bought it and shipped it to my address.

so yeah.  supposed to be here tuesday a over a month before my desired R&C release.   xD
That friend really likes his co-op haha holy sheet

BananaKing

Give me his psn address kitler

Legend

Congrats kitler!

I'm feeling pretty good about my July prediction. No way is this in stock sooner.

Xevross

Nice nice nice. That amazon resupply at eastern time was pretty weird from Amazon, apparently it was a massive restock too.
Congrats kitler!

I'm feeling pretty good about my July prediction. No way is this in stock sooner.

If this is wrong it'll be too early at this point.

I voted May in the poll but there's no chance at all, PS5 has still lasted about 5 minutes as an all time record.

kitler53

Apr 26, 2021, 03:49 PM Last Edit: Apr 26, 2021, 03:52 PM by kitler53
I've been thinking about buying on stockx because there's none in sight in Iceland (and when they finally come the pent up demand will be incredible)
That friend really likes his co-op haha holy sheet
i think it's more he likes me.  he was my best man at my wedding.   

Give me his psn address kitler
why????   are you going to cyber stalk/bully him?

Congrats kitler!

i voted june.  at this point i think we could all easily be wrong and it goes past july.  in order to get to "hours" we need to first get to "hour".   we seem to still be at the "instantaneously sold out" mark for any stock that doesn't go live at 2:30 am.

BananaKing

The demans is crazy. Sony needs to make more somehow and seize this opportunity. They could sell 20+ million this year if they have the stock.

kitler53

my friend shared with me confirmation the ps5 shipped today.  still on schedule to arrive tomorrow.  

kitler53

just for the record i'm officially a ps5 owner.   it turned on and everything.

Legend

just for the record i'm officially a ps5 owner.   it turned on and everything.
Just never put it in sleep mode and you'll be fine.

You'll also be fine in sleep mode. Don't think that many people actually bricked it that way.

the-pi-guy

You'll also be fine in sleep mode. Don't think that many people actually bricked it that way.
I think I've only heard one person bricking their console that way, and I might be misremembering.  

A lot of people have an issue where the PS5 has a small crash during rest mode, and it mostly manifests itself by being slower to turn on the next time (as far as I know).

just for the record i'm officially a ps5 owner.   it turned on and everything.
Make sure to play Astro's Playroom.  

I know you have it, so there's no excuse.

Xevross

I think I've only heard one person bricking their console that way, and I might be misremembering.  

A lot of people have an issue where the PS5 has a small crash during rest mode, and it mostly manifests itself by being slower to turn on the next time (as far as I know).

Make sure to play Astro's Playroom.  

I know you have it, so there's no excuse.
My PS5 has turned itself off while in rest mode twice, no other problems with it. And the turning off wasn't any issue, it didn't boot in safe mode or anything, it was just off.

the-pi-guy

My PS5 has turned itself off while in rest mode twice, no other problems with it. And the turning off wasn't any issue, it didn't boot in safe mode or anything, it was just off.
Yeah, it was the same here, except I think it happened like 3 times.
I didn't even realize it crashed the first two times.  

It went from rest mode to shutdown, and the controller was having some issues with reconnecting.  It wasn't terrible at all.  

Go Up