When will ps5 be in stock for at least a few hours?

Started by kitler53, Jan 07, 2021, 08:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

When will ps5 be in stock for at least a few hours?

January
0 (0%)
Feburary
0 (0%)
March
0 (0%)
April
0 (0%)
May
2 (40%)
June
1 (20%)
July
0 (0%)
August
0 (0%)
September
0 (0%)
October
0 (0%)
December
0 (0%)
January 2022
0 (0%)
February 2022
0 (0%)
March 2022
0 (0%)
April 2022
0 (0%)
May 2022
1 (20%)
June 2022
1 (20%)
July 2022
0 (0%)
August 2022
0 (0%)
September 2022
0 (0%)
> September 2022
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Go Down

Xevross

no idea how much stock they had by my friend advised me walmart would have some stock today.   i was able to see the "add to cart" button get enabled but i wasn't able to get one into my cart.  complete sold out in ~1 minute.  
Walmart drops a bunch every 10 mins for about an hour, its a weird system. People use a direct add to cart link to be able to buy it and that seems to be the only way to beat the crowd.

kitler53

All these websites suck. Back during the preorder days I'd get PS5 in my cart and then never be able to buy it.
eh.   whatchagonnado amiright?   i'll get one someday obviously and ratchet doesn't release until june which is when i'll have my first feeling of "missing out".  

i just wish i could put my name on a dog dam waiting list,.. i'm not the wait i care about such much as the ducking effort it takes.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

Me trying to buy a 3080 on Amazon:
*Add to cart*
Sorry this item is out of stock.

Me trying to buy a 3080 on Best Buy:
*Add to cart*
Please wait for the add to cart button to reappear.  
*4 minutes later*
*Add to cart*
Sorry this item is out of stock.

Awesome.  

kitler53

I probably could have gotten a ps5 today but decided against it. target had stock this morning for in store pick up "in my area".  

I saw two stores had stock for a total of 15 units (disc, no DE) but ultimately I decided a 1.5 hour drive (round trip) was too far. 

it fully sold out about 5 minutes later. 

Dr. Pezus

Haven't had ps5s here at all since December

Sony really should've just delayed the launch in smaller countries instead of this tease.

Xevross

Series S has stayed in stock on amazon UK all day, seems to have sold less so far than both PS5 and PS5de which went out of stock in minutes.

Also saw this on Era:

Called a store to pick up an Xbox today.

Dude on the line was like "We don't have any in stock, but it looks like we'll get some more in a few days."

Me: "Just to clarify, I want to get a Series S."

Dude: "Oh. We have those in stock."
I think its very much the case that Series S is in decent supply now.

the-pi-guy

Series S has stayed in stock on amazon UK all day, seems to have sold less so far than both PS5 and PS5de which went out of stock in minutes.

Also saw this on Era:
I think its very much the case that Series S is in decent supply now.
Lol. That's hilarious.

Xevross

Lol. That's hilarious.
Yeah.

I have to say I'm surprised at the lack of demand for Series S, I thought it was gonna be huge.

Legend

Yeah.

I have to say I'm surprised at the lack of demand for Series S, I thought it was gonna be huge.
It could have been if big games came out for it. A good Halo at launch for example.

Xevross

Mar 18, 2021, 08:44 AM Last Edit: Mar 18, 2021, 12:11 PM by Xevross
Series S still in stock on Amazon UK, lasted a full day.

Here's the chart for total sales this week so far:

#2 PS5
#4 PS5de
#13 XSS

In stock all day but sold eay less than both PS5 SKUs. The difference in demand is crazy, seems like Sony's cheaper edition approach is way more popular.

kitler53

Series S still in stock on Amazon UK, lasted a full day.

Here's the chart for total sales this week so far:

#2 PS5
#4 PS5de
#13 XSS

In stock all day but sold say less than both PS5 SKUs. The difference in demand is crazy, seems like Sony's cheaper edition approach is way more popular.
makes me happy to see the series s struggle.  I don't like the idea of that lower spec limiting what next gen can do. 

also it's a bit of a relief that on at least this front sony isn't going to be slaughtered by ms. 

the-pi-guy

Walmart

Going in stock soon.

kitler53

Walmart

Going in stock soon.

i've had a really bad day at work today so i didn't even try but my coop buddy apparently got one.   delivery scheduled for april 9th.   he listed out what he had to do to get it and all i can say is,.. i'm fine waiting a bit longer thankyouverymuch.

the-pi-guy

i've had a really bad day at work today so i didn't even try but my coop buddy apparently got one.   delivery scheduled for april 9th.   he listed out what he had to do to get it and all i can say is,.. i'm fine waiting a bit longer thankyouverymuch.
:(

Xevross

Series S still in stock on amazon UK, now lasted 6 full days. It has still yet to sell close to what PS5 managed in a few minutes when they went up at the same time last Wed morning.

Its not selling badly though, currently sitting at #4 on the hourly chart.

Go Up