PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Haha wouldn't that be funny.

I assume it's not though. Cropping out the logo from an online search would be more work than just fetching an internal placeholder. Plus:

Also for the thread.

https://www.sony.com/en/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/irday/pdf/2021/GNS_E.pdf

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

May 28, 2021, 08:16 PM Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 08:23 PM by the-pi-guy
How'd it go?
Well I tried it. I think I may have plugged in the battery backwards?  

It's working, but it's giving the orange light like it's being charged.

Never mind the plug in, as I had thought, only goes one way.

the-pi-guy

Haha wouldn't that be funny.

I assume it's not though. Cropping out the logo from an online search would be more work than just fetching an internal placeholder. Plus:

Also for the thread.

https://www.sony.com/en/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/irday/pdf/2021/GNS_E.pdf
"The name and logo for our upcoming God of War game are not yet final," a PlayStation message said. "An incorrect logo was mistakenly used in our Investor Relations presentation. We can't wait to share more and apologize for any confusion."
Sony Seemingly Leaks God of War: Ragnarok Title, Director Responds (Update: Sony Responds) - IGN

Dr. Pezus

Lulz. What's happening to Sony these days

BananaKing

So apperantly some Treyarch veterans formed a new studio and are working on an AAA game with playstation. They are a team of 100+ now.

I really like the collaborations Sony is doing with these type fo studios, help building them up and grow. Hopefully sony will end up buying some of them and growing their first party with them

Legend

So apperantly some Treyarch veterans formed a new studio and are working on an AAA game with playstation. They are a team of 100+ now.

I really like the collaborations Sony is doing with these type fo studios, help building them up and grow. Hopefully sony will end up buying some of them and growing their first party with them
I don't know if Sony is publishing or just getting marketing. The interview left out the details.

BananaKing

I don't know if Sony is publishing or just getting marketing. The interview left out the details.
Its publishing from what I understand

Legend

BananaKing

And far along it seems!

Sony has been working with Deviation Games on its new PlayStation-exclusive IP for over a year already • Eurogamer.net
Yeah hopefully we can see it next year maybe. If its a multiplayer only game I believe 3+ years of dev time would be enough

Xevross

Jun 24, 2021, 03:11 PM Last Edit: Jun 24, 2021, 03:15 PM by Xevross
New game from Sony leaked, another Lost Legacy/ Miles Morales type deal:

Spoiler for Hidden:
<a href="https://www.resetera.com/threads/rumor-ghost-of-tsushima-expansion-ghost-of-ikishima-to-launch-this-year.447517/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.resetera.com/threads/rumor-ghost-of-tsushima-expansion-ghost-of-ikishima-to-launch-this-year.447517/</a><br>

Avoid era if you don't want a new Sony game announcement leak spoiled in a thread title.

KatharsisT says the announcement is "only a couple of days away" and this is part of a Sony event, if this is leaking the rest of the show might too.

Legend

Could we have a big E3 style show within a week? That'd be amazing.

BananaKing

I like these lost legacy/miles morales type games. They just give more cool and well made games in a timely fashion while you wait 4/5 years for a new game.

That would be awesome. I really am stoked to see the next god of war

Xevross

Seems like it, at least within a couple of weeks.

I'm expecting it to be at the level of the xbox show - good but not great for regular E3 standards.

kitler53

Seems like it, at least within a couple of weeks.

I'm expecting it to be at the level of the xbox show - good but not great for regular E3 standards.
I peaked at the spoiler,.. sony's show is already better.  xD

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up