Insider batting averages!

Started by Legend, Dec 05, 2015, 08:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

According to those spanish tweets, Kojima might've been under contract until 12/31
I don't believe them.  :)

ZhugeEX

I spoke to Tidux once.

He doesn't have any real inside info.

Riderz1337

I spoke to Tidux once.

How the hell did he even get credible? I mean for people to believe his rumours, he must have said something in the past that came out to be true but I can't remember what it was...
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

ZhugeEX

How the hell did he even get credible? I mean for people to believe his rumours, he must have said something in the past that came out to be true but I can't remember what it was...
Something about a firmware update if I remember correctly.

Legend

How the heck did he even get credible? I mean for people to believe his rumours, he must have said something in the past that came out to be true but I can't remember what it was...
Firmware 2.0

Leaked some info and was bish verified.

I spoke to Tidux once.

I'm still not sure about him. One of his leaks ended up wrong, but his excuse was identical to what I heard internally.

the-pi-guy

Firmware 2.0

Leaked some info and was bish verified.
I'm still not sure about him. One of his leaks ended up wrong, but his excuse was identical to what I heard internally.
Maybe he knows a guy who knows a guy.  But doesn't actually know anything?  

Legend

Maybe he knows a guy who knows a guy.  But doesn't actually know anything?  
That's how most insiders are. Passing on second hand information or inferring from second hand information.

Cute Pikachu

Well at the top I would put cream and aqua ( :'( ) then shinobi and zhuge are both great too.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

ZhugeEX

Dec 16, 2015, 02:02 AM Last Edit: Dec 16, 2015, 02:04 AM by ZhugeEX
Well at the top I would put cream and aqua ( :'( ) then shinobi and zhuge are both great too.
I don't consider myself an insider tbh. I just get hold of information either through work (such as market research reports) or through friends/contacts. Plus I also compile a lot of data during my spare time from publicly available sources and analyse the data points to draw various conclusions.

I'm not one of those people to make bold predictions and make it come across like it's fact.

Cream and Aqua, as well as members Cosmic Queso and John Harker on NeoGAF forums will always post trustworthy data as they have direct access to the data.

Cute Pikachu

I don't consider myself an insider tbh. I just get hold of information either through work (such as market research reports) or through friends/contacts. Plus I also compile a lot of data during my spare time from publicly available sources and analyse the data points to draw various conclusions.

I'm not one of those people to make bold predictions and make it come across like it's fact.

Cream and Aqua, as well as members Cosmic Queso and John Harker on NeoGAF forums will always post trustworthy data as they have direct access to the data.
Makes sense

ZhugeEX

Makes sense
What I will say is that most of what I post is available publicly. If it's not available publicly and is something from a market research report or something I've been told/given then I won't post it unless I am more than 90% sure that -
1. The information is correct
2. I have interpreted the information correctly

Cute Pikachu

What I will say is that most of what I post is available publicly. If it's not available publicly and is something from a market research report or something I've been told/given then I won't post it unless I am more than 90% sure that -
1. The information is correct
2. I have interpreted the information correctly

We'll I just consider you so as you had NPD data before everyone on gaf except Cosmic at the time and your showed surprised (guessing ps4 #'s?) so that's why I thought so. Plus as you mention you post all the shipments for certain games in Asia so that's why. By the way that Ryng_Tolu guy sure likes your twitter  :o

ZhugeEX

We'll I just consider you so as you had NPD data before everyone on gaf except Cosmic at the time and your showed surprised (guessing ps4 #'s?) so that's why I thought so. Plus as you mention you post all the shipments for certain games in Asia so that's why. By the way that Ryng_Tolu guy sure likes your twitter  :o
Yup, this is one of the rare occasions that I had access to some of the NPD report before the PR came out. I was shocked because I predicted 2.2m for XB1 & PS4 combined but what we ended up with was 2.8m combined. A record for both platform holders.

Yes, Ryng_Tolu like to collect data as well so I would imagine that's why he tweets me a lot.

Cute Pikachu

Yup, this is one of the rare occasions that I had access to some of the NPD report before the PR came out. I was shocked because I predicted 2.2m for XB1 & PS4 combined but what we ended up with was 2.8m combined. A record for both platform holders.

Yes, Ryng_Tolu like to collect data as well so I would imagine that's why he tweets me a lot.
Yeah those are absolutely insane.

the-pi-guy

PSNation was right!  

Go Up