Announcing VizionEck, coming to PS4

Started by Legend, May 09, 2014, 09:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Riderz1337

Look at my epic comment on the PS Blog!

Also I voted 5 stars and got the total vote to a 4/5 =P

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I found it while I was in the blog. Wish I could comment from my phone.  I will when I get home.

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

DD_Bwest

May 09, 2014, 05:13 PM Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 05:15 PM by DD_Bwest
someone else pointed out.. at 1:04 there is a split second where you can see something different, its yellow,  built of smaller cubes,  ill try to post a screen cap

7H3

good job with that capture! I was trying to get it but couldn't... muahahah is that a power up? another class of character besides ranger?

7H3

the youtube dislikes are from people hating on sony's indie prerogative rather than disliking the game itself it seems... Whether they are sony fans or even like games is another question all together

Dr. Pezus

Score is up to 4.09 on the blog now that all the CoD players have gone to school! xD

Dr. Pezus

the youtube dislikes are from people hating on sony's indie prerogative rather than disliking the game itself it seems... Whether they are sony fans or even like games is another question all together

Most of them seem to come from the other side, tbh. I'm having a "discussion" with one of them.

They seem to think having indies somehow limits the amount of "bigger" games

Riderz1337

DD_Bwest

May 09, 2014, 05:52 PM Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 06:17 PM by DD_Bwest

Score is up to 4.09 on the blog now that all the CoD players have gone to school! xD

yea the indie hate legion is out on youtube, aswell as some from the evil side. its to be expected

DD_Bwest

7H3

any thing interesting @Pezus ?

7H3

Riderz1337

7H3

ehh euro games isn't exactly one of my more trusted sites... better than gamespot I suppose

Go Up