When will ps5 be in stock for at least a few hours?

Viewing single post

Started by kitler53, Jan 07, 2021, 08:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

When will ps5 be in stock for at least a few hours?

January
0 (0%)
Feburary
0 (0%)
March
0 (0%)
April
0 (0%)
May
2 (40%)
June
1 (20%)
July
0 (0%)
August
0 (0%)
September
0 (0%)
October
0 (0%)
December
0 (0%)
January 2022
0 (0%)
February 2022
0 (0%)
March 2022
0 (0%)
April 2022
0 (0%)
May 2022
1 (20%)
June 2022
1 (20%)
July 2022
0 (0%)
August 2022
0 (0%)
September 2022
0 (0%)
> September 2022
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

kitler53

When I've been following it, target seems like the only ones where you have a chance. Since they sell them per store and you have to go and get them, scalpers and bots don't really have much of a chance.
i have no problem with the "go and get" aspect even if i have to drive 10 miles.   ...but i'd like to at least be able to buy it for "pick-up".  i'm not driving to target on the hopes i get there before the other 3 people that noticed stock is available get there first.

they had nintendo switch available for shipping.  i haven't seen one of those in a long while either.  i'm still mulling over the idea i get one for my sony for his b-day.  i still have a few months but since they are hard to get i should probably buy very early if it buy.   i'm just not sure if it is worth it because he's basically not liked anything we've played except the lego franchise.  we've played a bit of mario kart wii but only time trials because he hates racing with anyone else on the track.  he's not really liked platformers.  he's too young for zelda and smash.   so is it even worth it?  maybe he'd like animal crossing?!?   ...but on the other hand i'm literally out of games on playstation i can get him.

i wish there was enough games on switch to justify the purchase for myself.  it would make the decision a lot easier but i "favorited" every game i could even possibly see myself buying and i only got up to 18 and i'm pretty meh on most of them (especially at $60) and 2 of them are xbox games (ori).  i'd be so fudgy angry if i get animal crossing for my kid at $60 and he only plays it for 10 minutes.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens